Capter four

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.

YOONGIS MUM POV

"Shit!"

I got out of the car."no, no, no not know please." I was about to drive home after a long day of work, but the day is not on my side. The morning already started horribly, I was late for work, and my assistant did nothing but being dumb as always not getting the easiest things right, but of course, even my car decides to hate me as I saw the tire burst making the car stop.

"What should I do of course there is no wheel left in the car." I looked for one but couldn't find anything. I was about to call the keying service, only to see that my phone was dead." Nice, why did  I even try." Looking for some sort of street sign to get to know where I was, I saw a car driving next to me. The driver opened his window, waving in my direction, telling me to come over."What happened is everything alright?" He asked pointing to where my car was. "Oh...i...my car the tire is flat." His eyes met mine making my heart flutter. If someone would describe the perfect man, he would look just like him. His face was perfect, his hair perfect, his eyes, nose, smile and his rose pink lips all perfect.

"How about I offer you a ride?"