Capter sixteen

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
Y/N POV

Laying on my bed lazily I didn't notice the knocks on my door. Just as the person enters I notice it was Jimin. Jimin and I are in the same class since middle school and have been friends since then. " What are you doing here?" I don't mind his presence at all but it's just so random.

" Oh hey yeah nice seeing you too." Jimins rolls his eyes sitting next to me on my bed. " Bruh what do you expect me to react like a boy it's so random that you're here like sorry not sorry." I know Jimin is just snaking for attention but I don't know it weird his sudden visit was. " Yes blah blah blah but that's not why I'm here I need to tell you something."

I knew it he was just here because he needs someone how's gonna listing to him of course he was not here because of me. " Jimin honestly you just coming to tell me this seriously, you just could text you know." Looking like realization hit him Jimin took out his phone. " Oh, I haven't thought about that." Throwing his phone on my blanket he speaks up again.

" But it doesn't matter, to be honest, it's better talking to you face to face anyways." I look at him giving him the just speak already face. " Y/N I told you about the crush I have had since I moved here right?" Nodding slowly I start to remember. " Oh, you mean Jungkook right?" I wasn't quite sure if I got his name right.

"Yes and let me tell you something we're in a relationship for a week." Smiling with his eyes Jimin happily bouncers on my mattress. " What since a week and you just tell it to know, wow I thought I was your friend." I wasn't mad at jimin but I wish he had told me earlier. " Sorry, but I thought that was obvious since we acted like a couple already before."

Jimin looks at me before he said something making me gasped. We slept together. My eyes widen as he said that." What?" Jimin smirked before he made me go as red as a tomato. "We slept together, or we were making out, or we just had super rough sex, you can choose."

I hate him so much, he always makes me feel embarrassed.