Capter twenty-six

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.

AUTOR POV:

ehm yeah...

Yoongi was still in the same position Y/N left him, eyes narrowing at the door Y/N left wide open as she ran off him.

Yoongi can't hide a smile creeping on his face as he stands up closing the door suddenly not hungry anymore he sits on his bed biting his lower lip.

''Dahm that was interesting.'' Yoongi knows that that is going to be very interesting.

Smiling at the thought of Y/N Yoongi pulling the blanket over his body and covering himself as he starts getting cozy he closes his eyes falling into a deep slumber.

Time passes:

Yoongi woke up as he could feel some sort of weight on him moving half awake and half asleep Yoongi melts as he's seeing Y/N sleeping against his hand around the male's waist.

Making baby sounds in her sleep Y/N opens her eyes instantly smiling warmly in Yoongi's direction.

"Morning baby." Both of them let out their morning voices not stopping peeking at each other. Y/N happy prest against Yoongi shifts closer reaching for the other hand softly connecting their hands and kissing Yoongi's.

Yoongi grins from ear to ear at her cute clingy actions. "I wish this would never end." Yoongi frows confused. "What why should this end? The male questions slight worry in his voice. Y/N smiles shaking her head. "Yoongi this is not real you're dreaming."

With that Yoongi's eyes shoot open.