Capter twenty-seven

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.

AUTOR POV:

Yoongi scanned the area surrounding him as he could feel his heart explode in his chest. "Fuck that felt way too real."

He jumps up and storms into the Y/N room. "Yoongi?" y/n looks shocked into Yoongi's eyes when he suddenly walks towards her. Yoongi breathes louder and louder as he keeps walking towards y/n. "What why are you-" She stopped as her back hit the wardrobe. Yoongi at this point was so close to her, his hot breath tickeling on Y/NS skin, making her shiver.

"Why are you so pretty?" Yoongi's hands cup you're hot red checks, his eyes never leaving you. Smiling shyly you lower your glace avoiding the burning eye contact. "Look at me." Softly Yoongi says as he tills up your chin so he could watch your beautiful face.

"I like when you smile, it's cute..." The both of them blush,  looking at each other with so much warmth and affection.

I like yours too...

Yoongi moves his hands to her waist, pulling her near to him. He can't take his eyes off her, he is too mesmerized by her beauty, especially her plum rose lips as she shyly smiles.

Yoongi is only inches away from Y/NS lips. His eyes sift up and down as he asked for permission. "Can I..." Y/NS eyes flicker at the tenderness of Yoongi's low voice. Y/N looks at him, his face full of love.

Real love.

Nodding slowly Y/N closed her eyes only to feel soft lips meeting hers.

He kissed me

Yoongi was my first kiss...