𝐱𝐢𝐱.

It was the next morning after my rendezvous with Tewkesbury at the theatre. Today Mateo would be leaving. It was nice having him here for a while. That was until Tewkesbury waltzed back into my life.

I was on my way to Wyatt's office. He had told me he wanted to meet with me, but I had been putting it off. I knew it had something to do with Mateo. He has been so invasive and bothering about us.

I arrived at the door and knocked. I heard a mumbled 'come in,' from the other side. Hearing this, I opened the door and welcomed myself in.

"[Y/N]," Wyatt greeted. He was seated at his desk, writing a letter or something of that sort. He didn't seem too pleased with me. He smiled slightly and then his lips formed into a thin smile.

"Wyatt," I spoke up. I sat down on the chair in front of his desk. "Why have you brought me here?" I asked curiously.

"You want to tell me about you and the Basilweither heir?" Wyatt said straightforwardly. I was taken aback by this.

"I am afraid I do not understand." I remained calm. Tewkesbury warned me of his wild past lover. How she came to his house practically begging for forgiveness. I'm sure it was pathetic as it sounded.

"Mateo told me that you both ran into him at the theater." I think I let out a sigh of relief when I heard this.

"We did," I admitted. "They are acquaintances; He called out for Mateo first," I explained to my older brother. I still was confused as to what this had to do with anything.

"Mateo said you dropped your fan and you disappeared for a while after you and Mateo settled down before the play."

"Yes, I went to the restroom. Also, my fan fell without me realizing it. Tewk- Mr. Basilwether picked it up and called after me," I adjusted my mistake. "Nothing else happened."

"What are these then?" Wyatt picked up pieces of parchment and stood up from his desk. I still was confused about what he wanted.

"My dearest [Y/N]," Wyatt started.

"I hadn't been looking for anything when I first met you. Actually, I had not been planning to fall for someone anytime soon." Wyatt commenced.

I had never gotten a letter like this. I would recognize any letter that Tewkesbury sent. Unless this was sent today or yesterday night... After the two weeks he ignored me, he sent them after?

"But then I ran into you. While I hadn't known who you were, I was intrigued and wanted to know everything about you. Then things happened. I realized I wanted to spend more and more time with you. Spending time with you is easy, and simple. Or, that's how I want it to be.

"From the first time I met you, I admired your beauty but it wasn't that what intrigued me. My love and adoration formed gradually over time. Your hair. Your voice. Your eyes. Your humor. Your loyalty and devotion to your family. The way you smile and look away when you are nervous. You are exactly what I was looking for and everything I need.

"While I know this can never happen, know this. I am forever yours. No matter what our families say. No matter who or what comes between us. I am yours.

Tewkesbury Basilwether."

Wyatt handed the letter to me. It was from Tewkesbury. The handwriting was exactly the same. I almost wanted to cry reading the letter myself. I didn't realize how much I meant to him.

"Another letter," Wyatt opened an envelope pulling out a different letter. "My dearest Angel," He read aloud. "With the same handwriting," Wyatt said as he looked through the letter.