Chapter 23 - Liam, Do You Trust Me?

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS VERY MATURE. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL NOT MISS ANY PLOT LINE. THIS IS JUST FLUFF AND SMUT.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

9:30 p.m.—Friday—April 5th

            It was late, and Liam and I were cuddled up in our king sized bed, wrapped in our warm and fuzzy duvet. He was grappling onto my side for dear life, his head rested on my chest, and his arms wrapped  around my torso so tightly it was almost uncomfortable. It felt amazing. I began planting small kisses on his head, his cheeks, his temples. Loving the way a small smile began to form on his face.

            “Kiss me,” I whispered. Liam released him iron grip on me a bit and raised his head up so our lips could meet. It was a soft and gentle kiss, with no teeth and little tongue. So gentle, and so Liam. But I wanted more. I wanted the clash of teeth and the feeling of his tongue against mine, as I explored his mouth. So, I kissed him back with intensity, and his grip on my body tightened a bit in surprise. Soon though, he relaxed again and tried to keep up with my pace. I bit his bottom lip hard, and then kissed away the sting, loving the way his breath hitch and the way a small moan flowed from his mouth into mine. Liam finally pulled away, gasping for air, and I began to leave hot open mouthed kisses on his neck. He let out a whimper, closing his eyes and throwing his head back so I could have more access to his neck. When I pulled away, he gave me a disappointed look.

            “Liam,” I whispered again, “Do you trust me?” My voice was low and soft, and Liam’s eyes widened in confusion, but he nodded his head anyway. “I’m going to try something,”

            He just nodded again and remained still, letting me climb onto his body and resume the kissing. Only this time, I rolled my hips against Liam’s. He let out a moan that was so loud, guttural, and animalistic, that at first, I thought it had come from my mouth. But it hadn’t. Liam’s body was already shaking in pleasure and he was moaning with each touch I placed on his body. I couldn’t help but to smile at my power over him. I had never affected someone this badly before.

            I let my hands trail up his sides, and then under his shirt, tracing his surprisingly defined muscles and loving the way my hand bumped up and down over his abs. What did I do to deserve someone as perfect as Liam? His hands found their way to my neck and hair, where he tugged and twisted his fingers into the black strands. I kissed him once again on the lips, tasting him once again, before placing my hand on the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head swiftly. Liam finally seemed to get what was happening and his face contorted in nerves. But I leaned forward, and tried to kiss his worries away.

            “If you want me to stop, just tell me,” I said. He didn’t respond, he only let out a huff of breath, as if getting up the nerves to do something, and then he raised his hips up so they brushed up against mine. My pants started to get too tight, and Liam’s sudden interest in the task at hand really turned me on. I stripped off my shirt, and threw it across the room, letting it join Liam’s on the floor. I lowered myself down onto Liam’s body more, so our bare chests could rub his I kissed him. “Have you ever done this before Liam?” I asked, pretty much already knowing the answer, but wanting to make sure. He shook his head no, blush covering his cheeks that was a bit hard to see because of the lack of light. I kissed his nose, and then placed my hand over the tent in his pants. He gasped and then moaned, shrieking a bit. “You’ve never touched yourself, love?” He shook his head no again with wide eyes and I smiled, fumbling with his belt buckle, before slowly pulling his pants off. His looked so damn good in his tight black Calvin Klein boxers, I almost came right there and then. But I pushed my needs from my mind, trying to focus on Liam. I wanted him to remember this night forever.