funni gibberish [SP]

[SP]= Shit Post

Inspired by a cooler, bigger creator,
Littlefufferfish. go read their stuff, it's really good :)

Anyways-

So basically I'm going to put in the first sentence, then spam whatever my keyboard recommends.

Here we go

Bad opened the door to his and Skeppy's house. It was a good day. He said that Jacob would have been reading the book and commented on the couch.(Jacob's my friend IRL lmao )

Bad went to the kitchen, where he found a stick. The only person who has acrophobia in the morning and I don't know what to do with the keys in the car anyway so I can get it to you tomorrow morning.

Bad grabbed the stick and used it to stab through the crowds of a wrinkled piece of lettuce. He then went to the hospital and he said he wanted to go back to work and get his stuff.
He went to work and got his face on my phone and I don't know what to tell him.

He came home to skeppy and said 'no is that the offical concert date?' and Skeppy said ' I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow and get the chance to write a letter." And so Skeppy went to the doctor and she said " she was going to be in separate buildings bruhhh and I have to go to the hospital."

Bad was lonely.  He has a jawline sharper than cheddar cheese.(AMJDHDHDHSJDJD)
The door opened, and in walked Skeppy. "I'm gonnananannanannan tatatattatalelel and I have to do that too but I'm pretty good with kids." He said.

Bad was heartbroken. He thought he would be able to come over for dinner tonight and then he will come over to bed.(🤨🤨😏🤨?)

"Skeppy I ate two donuts todayy and I don't know what to tell you :("
Said Bad regretfully.

Skeppy gasped." You ate all the donuts?!? I wanted to ask you about the effect of morning!!!"

Bad was a good day. He felt like he was going to be there at least. Very sad .

Oooh cliffhanger 😈😈

385 words.

Hoped you liked my shit post.
Have a good day 👍👍👍 tell me if you hated this or if you want more ik it's not funny okay, I'm not funny.