funny gibberish pt2 [SP]

Sequel cause the first one has the most views out of the last six chapters

Statistics go brrrr

Alright y'all knows how this goes; I write an establishing sentence then see where it goes.

Bad sat in the living room, scrolling through his phone, tail swishing back and forth.
He was in a good mood for a bit of a week.

Due to the last chapter however, he was still feeling sad.

Skeppy was at the door and he was like a little less gaping even when I got home I think. Bad answered the door and said 'youre such a great job.

Skeppy said " is a little can of my opinion"

Bad smiled and said "that I was going to ask you to do something with your fucking lane"

Skeppy was taken aback "hours ago I had to go get my cat to go back and get my hair."

Bad frowned at this," what do you want from the restaurant rn bro sorry I missed your message"

Skeppy waved his hand at the comment In dismissal," I want a few cheddar and cheese for dinner tomorrow morning for the party.

Bad nodded," party? I thought you said 'only the first time you've been forgiven to a cow and the kids are confused'"

Skeppy shrugged, " what? I'm not going anywhere else jesus just got a thick bag of markers and sticks."

Bad gasped. He needed more sticks. The sticks are sacred in a good day at school on Tuesdays.

Bad then got a new engine and drove a little bit of writer's block east and I had a lot to say and I had to get a car in.

He then said he might not be able to get home until about noon or after the end of April.

Skeppy sighed at the message, going through the video and then watching TV with my mom and the milkman.

Bad, while returning, ran into the hospital and got a new gas leak. He opened the door to the house and saw the milkman and the mom watching the movie ' Spiderman: stick to clarinet in white water'.

Bad was sad they were watching the movie without him." skeppy, who is this guy mf in a good day?"

Skeppy stared, before looking off awkwardly. " He's a fucking victim of my opinion."

Bad gasped
"A victim of your opinion?"

Skeppy nodded.
"Well, we were trying to make peace with the cabbage in the fridge."

"Really?" Bad gasped, "I thought you were going to the pickle bingo with me today."

Skeppy smacked his forehead. How could he have forgotten pickles bingo?

"I'm sorry. I just wanted you to know that I have a child person in our house basement."

Bad sighed. "It's okay, I also forgot to lick the laundry."

The two hugged it out.

The end :3
474 words.

Tell me if you want more lol I'm running out of oneshot ideas that don't involve stars or forests or just night in general lol