♡ chapter 8 ♡

Bright's pov:-

After few weeks of hardworking we got another teaser to release. And this time , we had better feedbacks than last time.

Yes we deserve it . This time we really work hard on it.
Sleepless nights are uncountable. We rarely get time to rest.
Specially Win. He was under a diet plan and he lost 10 kg in few days. So there's no problem with his appearance compared to the tine in the novel.
I wonder seeing his dedication and patience when working.

Gmmtv announced that the series will premiere after 2 months and we already completed shooting scenes of few episodes.

After teaser released we have to do some fan service on our series. I should go to public places with Win. Personally I don't like fan service. So I met out director board and had a discussion about it.

"I Personally don't accept to do fan service. But don't worry we will go to public places. Not for the fan service but for our friendship. "

I told them and they accepted my request. I discussed with Win and he also agreed. So we will go to many places to have fun . Then I can get to know more about Win.

Author's pov:-

They had few friendship dates on parks, gardens and  their condo.
Bright and Win met each other on their condos few times. They play Fifa together at elder's place. If it was late win stayed at Bright's condo and Bright did the same.

Both of them got a chance to know each other and Win understood that Bright rarely get close to someone. But if he is close enough to him or her they can see completely opposite side of Bright.

He is a cold hearted person outside but soft hearted from inside. Win was lucky enough to see this soft side of Bright and he felt very happy.

For Bright, he never had met such a cute and humble boy like Win before. If there's Win there's happiness. He never felt this feeling for any boy  and never get this close to any boy before. But win is not any boy , Win is Win. He is different from others....

To be continued.......