♡ Chapter 4 ♡

Win's pov :-

It's been one month since the first day of my shooting .

Everything happened usually.  Every week days I had shooting in different places.

I'm agreeing to the fact that shooting is so tiring but it makes me happy at the same time. Everyone help me when shooting because this is my first series.

Saturday and Sunday I'm free . So I can spend time with my family as it's a tradition  to be gathered and meet everyone at Saturday. They are so curious about the series and I have to explain every bit of information about it.

My parents met Bright few times already when they came to drop me.  I know they're so fond of him cuz they keep asking about Bright and what's going on between us.

My beloved sisters who is not beloved at all teasing me by saying that
" I like Bright "
and they even ship me with him .

I know nong mick also supporting them but he is afraid of me as I'm older than him. I'll broke his leg if he tease me.

I told them more than  hundred times that there's nothing between us and he already have a girlfriend and I also did.

Yes I already breakup with Nam 6 months ago ! I don't like to think about it . So I tried to forget it and think something useful.

I don't know what had gotten them to think that I and Bright are in a relationship. They don't understand that I don't have any feelings towards him. We're just friends,  brothers. That's all.

But sometimes my heart skipping a beat when there's love scene or something like that to shoot in the series .
I feel shy and sarawat's words really hit me because I'm so much into the series. I'm doing all of these for the success of the series even though I know that it's not good for my mental health.

This is done by almost every actor . We have to absorb the character in to our soul , we should feel what the character feel . So we can give the best for the character.

I remembered what happened one month ago when I met him for the first time. I hate him .

But now the situation is better. I realised that he is not a talkative person and its his nature. I wonder how his girlfriend nnevvyy is dating this man with those attitudes.

  But day by day we became close. Little by little I understand that he not a cold hearted person. We're close enough to have little chitchat after shooting and share food in interval. He always helped me and guide me in shooting.

I agree that without him it will be so hard to make it for me . For the few days that I associated with him ,I understand that the most important thing of his life is 'sleeping '!.
How I like to eat the same way he likes to sleep. Food is the most important thing for me and sleeping is for him.

Few times we caught him sleeping while the shooting is going on.

"Aren't you sleeping at night? Don't tell me that you're a vampire and going for night haunting ."

Gunsmile once asked and  his answer is

" I'm addicted to fifa that's why "

so he is playing fifa at night .  I like to play fifa too. Will I be able to play fifa with this man.

I was swimming in my deep thoughs when my mother called me for the dinner.....

To be continued.......