♡ Chapter 12 ♡

Win's pov:-

6 months passed quickly. We're having busy schedules.  We have to attend Fan meetings,  live events,  work shops everyday.

But we didn't forget to have quality time for each other. Still 2gether premiering is already ended. But we're still 2gether. We both are always play games together,  having lunch and dinner together, going to arcade, attending for events, going trips, everything is done together.

We are a couple for people's eyes. Obviously we are. friends never doing those things . The way we care for each other, the way he staring at me, supporting each other, how families supporting for both of us proves that we're a couple.

But we're not. still not.
We are called 'bro' for each other and sometimes p'bright says 'lil bro'.

This is what I expected to be his best friend but now everything changed.

This is not what I really want now! .

I think I had fallen for Bright. My phi. My bro.....

I realised this few weeks ago. But I was afraid to accept the truth that I like him ,I love Phi'Bright.
Because I know that I'm only a Brother , best friend for him.
This is the thing I was afraid when I start shooting in this series and it happened.

  I don't know what to do. The way he care about me, how he looking at me , supporting me all of them makes me falling for him more and more. Specially I am addicted to his personality and his character sarawat in the series.

I see sarawat through Bright. He is such a lovely person. It'll be wired if you doesn't fell for his charming. But I didn't have any guts to tell him about my feelings.

We did few shootings for the movie of 2gether the series. Because many fans are requested for another part for the series the crew decided to make a movie. We have only few shots because its something like replay of past story. So we ended shooting in few days . Its the graduation of sarawat and tine.

I felt wired and disappointed because it was the first time I had shooting with Bright after realizing my feelings.
I think I did my best not to show that I'm disappointed. 

I don't know when I started to fall for him . But it took much time to realise the feeling.
Maybe I loved him from the beginning but my heart didn't accepted the truth that I love him.

I know this is not doing any good  neither for my career nor  our friendship . So I have to keep it for myself....

To be continued......