♡ Chapter 11 ♡

Bright's pov:-

Its been few months since we released our last episode of 2gether the series.

Gmmtv decided to make another 5 episodes for the series as 'still 2gether' and these days we're busy with shooting.

We both are invited for many interviews and and events as the series is quite famous in Thailand and international also.
I never expected this much but our time and hard work deserves all of this popularity.

Today I and my nong have live event to discuss about the shooting and the series . So we arrived together and get seated for the live. Simple questions related to series we're discussed and the host asked the last question.

"When you played these roles, is there a moment when you fall for each other for real? "

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that question! We both have a quick glance at each other.

At last I answered for the question.

"There were times when we had to shot love scenes continuously and I started asking 'do I really like him?' Like that"

I saw there's a surprised look in win's face.
Actually we both talked about this before.

When we shoots love scenes continuously in the series I felt like I like Win. I was confused.  So I had a discussion with Win about this matter and he said that he felt the same way as me. We both felt like we love each other.

But it's normal to fall in love with the series partner while shooting love scenes. So we forgot it.

Then the host ended the event..

To be continued......