♡ Chapter 2 ♡

Win's pov :-

The sun shines brightly after a long time. So the rainy season will end soon. Another busy day arrived to Bangkok. Town is filled with the sound of vehicles.

Inside the BMW car, parked infront of the gmmtv building Win is trying to be calm.

Today is first day that he meet his crew of 2gether the series! And they will discuss about shooting and work shop also.

"Calm down Win you can do it"

he told to himself and get out of the car. At the entrance of the building he met his beloved maneger p'eed who is like a mom to him.

"Good morning phi! Am I late?"

" no we have five minutes before the meeting ! But if you get hurried we can meet the crew. Its better if you talk with them."

She said . She is right. It'll be easy if I could get to know each other.

P'eed stopped infront of a transparent glass door and talk to me.

"We're already here. Susuna!"

I offered her the sweetest smile I have.
Then I get a deep breath and opened the glass door.
After the meeting of my co actors my depressed feelings ran away. They are so friendly and talked with me like We're friends for 10 years.

I met toptap, mike, gunsmile, drake , love, film,ohm and fong. We had a nice talk and I understand that where is Gunsmile ,there is laugh !

"I'm so glad to work with you. Let's meet next week . Then have a nice day!."

I greeted to my Co actors and went to find p'eed.

But the problem is I still didn't met the actor called Bright vachirawit who is going to play the role of my boyfriend. He didn't participated to the meeting cuz he already met the director and Co actors.

I met p'eed in the upstairs and she said

" Bright is in the room next to ours if you like go and talk with him!"

I nodded and walked towards the room mentioned. I have to talk   with him .I have heard about him before. One of my best friend is his college friend. I saw him by the pic she posted on IG and I liked it too. I never thought I'll have a chance to play a role with Bright before. I don't know whether he knows me or not but we're going to act in the same series!

I knocked the door in front of me and few seconds later I got permission to go inside.
A brown haird tall man who  is standing in front of the large window turned to my side and gave a questionable glance! It took me five or six seconds to collect my thoughts and finally I introduced myself.

"I'm Win Metawin and hoping to act with you in 2gether the series.  It's nice to meet you! "

after few seconds felt like years to me, Bright nodded his head slightly and said "ah ok" and left the room!
I'm dumbed! Is that the everything he has to say?  He didn't even introduced himself! At least no handshake!  How could I work with a man like this!

All my happiness I had when I met my co actors is disappeared after met Bright! He is such a dumbass! But I can't be discouraged because of him. I'll find another way to communicate with him .

I headed back to p'eed's room to inform that I'm going back to home and walk toward the car park.

Apart of the conversation with Bright everything went well!.

To be continued........