♡ Chapter 6 ♡

Win's pov:-

My eyes filled with tears after seeing those comments.

I never thought this will make my heart break for pieces.  There're lot of hateful comments.

"What is this? I keep waiting for days till they released the teaser. But look what shit we got! Eww"

"Is this even worth watching "

" these actors are not suitable for the characters in the novel. "

"Their acting is so wired"

"Let's wait for the series."

"Now my interest for the novel also gone. Sorry but this is disgusting "

I switched off the phone.  I can't bare it anymore . We really work hard for this and this is what we got. I felt guilty for my co actors cuz I felt like this happened because of me.

Many hateful comments are for me and my look. How could I face my family and friends now? I felt ashamed!

I remembered p'Bright and what he said. I destroyed his everything!. I put my face on knees and cried until there's no tears left....

Win's pov:-

I don't know when I slept and a call made me wake up from the deep sleep.

It's my mom . I think she read the comments and I know she is worried now. But I don't have any guts  to answer the call . If I did it will make me cry again. So I let the phone to ring and walk towards the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom while drying my wet hair. After having the bath half of my pain had gone. There's 4 missed calls from mom and 2 from Bright!

Bright again? Then phone rang again and it's Bright!

First I decided to not to answer the call but I answered cuz I'm the reason for this problem. and I'm the one to blame.
He should blame me because I destroyed his all dreams. I breathed heavily and answered the call.

"Hey nong are you OK?  Why didn't you answered my calls?"

I was taken back. This is not what I expected.  He is worrying about me.  He is not blaming me.
This made situation worse.  I decided not to cry before  if he blamed me. But his worried voice make my tears fall. I'm out of words to answer him.

" Win! Are you crying.  Hay nong win! Don't cry . Wait I'll come to your condo. "

Then he hang up. What?. My condo?. This looks like a mess. But now I can't think about cleaning.  Now I felt more guilty. I even hate this great man before. I destroyed his dreams and only thing he asked is' am I Okay'? Then I heard someone knocking on my door...

To be continued.......