♡ chapter 5 ♡

Win's pov:-

Monday morning I went to Gmmtv building as today we're releasing the teaser of our series for the first time.

I have high expectations on this.  Not only me we all are waiting  to see the comments from fans. I really hope we will have good feedbacks as we really work hard for the series. I dreamed about getting better amount of views and good comments.

I know P'Bright also having the same hopes as he said this series is very important for him and if he is unable to make this Bright and his family will face to lot of problems.

Actually I don't have any problem with money because my father has a successful business.

I pull the door and entered to the hall .
Everyone was there including p'Bright. Today he is not late. So I can understand how this is important to him.

"Good morning nong "

Toptap greeted me as he is the first one who saw me. I greeted back and walk towards Bright. We greeted each other and get seated. Director announced that teaser will release in one hour and we decided to go home and watch feedbacks.

I go back to my condominium . I have one hour left and sleeping is the best thing to do.

I ended my sleep as I heard my phone ringing and my eyes widened after seeing the name on the display.

It's p'Bright. Call from Bright is very rare thing . Few seconds later I answered the call.

"Hello phi"

"Ah Hi. Can I talk to you now"

"Yes phi . Are there any problem? "

"Aren't you exited?. The teaser will release on few minutes "

Bright asked
I can feel the excitement in his voice.  I'm exited too. But I didn't show it and tried to calm him down.

"It will be okay phi. At least we tried our best. "

"Hmm OK thank you. I'm going to hang up now bye!"

"Good bye phi"

Wait what??? This is the first time he shared his feelings with me! We never had a conversation like this.

As I heard from my co artists Bright is very private person. Now I'm in the cloud nine cuz I felt like I'm important to him. I mean as a friend! I'm sooo  happy!

I looked at the time and open youtube app.  The teaser released 1 minute ago and already have 200 views. No wonder because there're many fans of the novel of this is series and they're waiting for this series. There's no much comments yet.

So I went to kitchen and make a coffee.  Then walk towards the sofa and started to read comments!....

To be continued.......