♡ Chapter 16 ♡

Author's pov: -

It happened finally

It happened finally.
Friendship turned into love. Two best Friends became lovers.

Months passed. The movie released with a great hit.

F4 thailand series also got better feedbacks from fans.

Win took part in 'Devil sister' series and Bright took part in 'Astrophile ' series.

Both series were successful . Popularity of BrightWin is increasing day by day .

Millions of people follow BrightWin in social media.

But they're still humble and kind . They Never forget how they came to this point and who helped them as Bright's tattoo

" REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE! "

About their love life, they have to keep it as a secret because of their career and some fans stan only for one of them.

So They became lowkey boyfriends. BrightWin is Friends from outside but lovers from inside. Both Bright and Win always there for each other in every sadness and happiness. They shere everything and make their path of success together.
They keep participating for live events, fan meetings together. They have their best fandome called Brightwins.  They try to find evidences to prove that BrightWin is a couple .

Being an detective is easier than being Brighwin fan cuz it's hard to find evidences from this lowkey boyfriends.
Bright and Win promised each other to keep growing 2gether with BrightWins......

The story is not over BECAUSE BRIGHTWIN IS STILL TOGETHER!!!!!!

END!!!!!!!!!

Started- 07th Oct 2022

Published-29th Oct 2022 to 06th Nov 2022

🥀♥️ THANKS FOR READING 🥹🫶