♡ Chapter 3 ♡

Bright's pov :-

I know it's too harsh to talk like that in our first meeting. But I have nothing  to tell rather than "ah ok".
So I did.

About my thought when I met that newbie who's going to work with me in the series hits different.

"He is both handsome and cute person."

is the only thing that came into my mind .

But now I'm regretting for walking away from him. I don't know what he really thought about my behaviour. But this is my nature.  I'm a person who appreciate to stay quiet and alone.

But I decided to have a nice talk and make up with him next time..

Win's pov: -

"Hello p'eed "

"yes I'm on the way.  It'll take only five minutes !"

"OK bye"

Shiaaaa I'm late on my first day of shooting!

It took me hours to get ready cuz I'm little bit disappointed. I want me to look good and cool. At the end it makes me to be late! This traffic makes my problem worse.

I arrived to the place where we have the shooting with a tiring face.

P'eed slightly hit my head and asked

"what makes you to be this late?"

I gave her an apologetic smile and ran back towards the crew. But no one scolded me for being late and started shooting!

The campus where we're shooting is a nice and attractive place. I did the role of tine well as I practiced so hard.

This time I didn't feel awkward when acting with phi'Bright like the first meeting with his.

Bright played sarawat's role well and I really blushed when sarawat said

"keep looking at me & I will kiss till you drop".

And I felt it.......

To be continued.......