♡ Chapter 10 ♡

Win's pov:-

It's September 27 and we already done shooting for the series. Few episodes released and we got better feedbacks on them.

I prepared my stuff to go to home as today is Sunday.
Then I heard a loud bang on my door and I ran towards the door and opened quickly.

My eyes popped out after seeing the man infront of me .
It's BRIGHT . My phi . He is crying mess. His clothes are wet. Hair is messed.

My eyes also filled with tears after saw him crying.
All I could do is hugging him. So I gave my warmest hug I can give and hugged his tightly.

He is sobbing and I can't see him crying. A tear came out from my eye. I said

" It's okay phi Bright. You can cry as you want. Everything will be okay. I'm here for you! "

He never said any word and slightly nodded while hugging me tightly. We walk towards the sofa and I sat beside him. I viped all his tears and gave a tissue. He stared at me for few seconds . And I said

" you know that you can talk anything with me phi "
he smiled.

" I breakup with nnevvyy"

I was shocked for a moment. I know there were some problems with them past days as Bright told me some of them and his mood was not good.

But I never thought that they will breakup. I felt sad and I patted his shoulders slightly.

" we had few arguments before. So we're not in a good mood. But today I decided to met her at the cafe. So we met and only thing she said is 'let's breakup. I can't continue this relationship with you. I'm so done with you.'. Then she stand up and left the cafe. I was speechless and tried to call her . But she blocked me and I felt like my heart break in to pieces. We were in a relationship more than 2 years how can I endure this .
Then Only person I could remember was you. So I came to your place because I can't take it anymore !!!!"

then he started crying again. I was speechless. I m very sad about him and now I hate nnevvyy for doing such a cruel thing to my phi.

Yes sometimes I felt jealous for her because Bright is with him. But she don't deserve her. I hugged Bright .

"Phi I can understand you. I felt the same way when I break up with Nam. Thank you for sharing with me. She don't deserve you . you're such a valuable person and I'm sure she will regret it. You deserve more than nnevvyy. So stop crying phi. You will find someone who's better than her. I'm always here for you "

He smiled and I walked to kitchen to prepare a coffee for him.

When I'm back I saw Bright sleeping at my sofa and I let him cuz I know sleep will erase his sad. I covered him with bedsheet and turned the AC on.
I stared at him for a moment and left to my room with the coffee that I prepared for Bright...

Bright wake up after few hours of sleep. I sat beside him and asked

"are you OK phi?"

He is shivering and I put my palm on his forehead.

Shiaaa. He is burning. He has fever. I ran towards the first aid box and handed him medicine with water. He drank it .

"I'm okay Win don't worry! "

and he patted my head. I'm going to hate that witch for making my phi sick.

" she blocked me so I'm going to block all of her connections "

he got his phone and I saw he unfollowed her account , blocked his number and cleared all chats.
" wait I'll make you a coffee. Don't think too much phi. Do what you feels right. Okay?"

I left him on the sofa...

To be continued......