♡ chapter 1 ♡

Author's pov:-

Everything started with that call. Win was invited to take the main roll of the new drama of gmmtv called 2gether!

Win the grand son of Mr. Wanchai (one of the biggest businessman in Thailand) who is in his twenties was invited to act in the series.

This is a great opportunity and Everything is OK with Win. But not for his parents . Specially his mother. She doesn't have any problem  of win being an actor, but the problem is his son is going to take part in a bl series.

Since in this modern world love doesn't depends on gender. So it doesn't seem wrong to the young boy.  But his mother is little bit traditional. She worried about his son a lot. Thats why she thought that acting in a bl series will make a bad impact for her son.

Win knows his mother  the best and he put all of his effort to explain that he will be ok and he don't want to miss this great opportunity!

At last he had blessings of his family. So he started to think about his career as an actor!

Bright is not sure if this will be successful or not . All he has to do is give it a try cuz he is facing some financial problems too.

They said Try and try one day you can fly. But for Bright that day is not arrived yet .
And he feels little down cuz all his dramas didn't go well. Anyway little try won't harm.

But this is going to be his first Bl  . It's lie if he say he is not excited! Dramas he took part before  like social death votes are straight dramas . This will be a new experience for him.

He asked his uncle and mom if they are okay with this and they doesn't have Any reason to say no. They believed their son and knows that he won't get any bad decision!
His girlfriend nnevvyy is also Okay with this matter.

Bright is so lucky to have such a super supportive family.

At night while looking at the night sky full of stars Bright's only wish is to make this series succes and he knows he will do his best!..

To be continued......