3: Love?

" So Xae, Hels said, how are you feeling". Xae shook themself out of their thoughts to look up at Hels. " I feel a lot better than before, thanks", they replied. Xae was still extremely confused. They'd only met Hels yesterday, how on Earth was the scent being given off. Guaranteed, Hels was attractive, tall, muscular, good looking, but still, Xae didn't even know the guy. They sat there staring at the floor, trying to figure out what to say.

Hels stood there awkwardly. He could smell the sweet scent in the air, it practically curled around Xae's body. He knew they could smell it from the shocked expression when they looked at him. Hels was nervous, he'd only met them yesterday and in that short span of time the universe had decided for them to become mates! Hels reached out a hand to Xae who took it and stood up.

Xae and Hels walked into the forest, until eventually Hels stopped walking. He let out a loud sigh and turned to face Xae. "Xae, he said quietly, what are we gonna do"? Xae looked up at him, meeting his fiery red eyes. " I don't know Hels, they sighed, I only met you yesterday and I hardly know you, not to mention I'm from an enemy pack"! 

Hels looked at the white-haired man with a strange fondness. "I think you're pretty much a part of the pack now. You killed Ursula, the strongest animal in the forest. The pack will want you just for your strength". Xae looked up at Hels, their blood red eyes sparkling."Really", they whispered.

Hels nodded and looked down at them.

" What do you want to do about the mate situation though"?

Xae looked up at him, deep in thought. "I think we should leave it for now, they said after a while, we stay close but just not mates and we try and get to know each other". Hels nodded and held out his hand for Xae to grab. Xae took it gently and Hels pulled him off the ground. They began to walk back to the camp. 

Unbeknownst to them another werewolf was watching. His blue/grey pelt gleamed in the dim light as he slipped through the forest back to the camp. "Xisuma, he whispered, I found them".

_________________________________________________________________

Who is the mystery Wolf. Also 

GET CLIFFHANGGERD BITCHES