Favorite Spot Quest Part 3: Iida

Everyone was shocked when Uraraka came into the dorms muttering about Bakugou being and asshole. She didn't even offer them a greeting before stomping upstairs. Bakugou came in not long after looking amused. What the hell did he do?

    "What's so funny, Kaachan?" Midoriya asked, his tone making it obvious that he was a little angry on behalf of Uraraka.

    I don't think she needs much coaching to be able to snag him. Bakugou thought to himself. Before he could answer though Uraraka yelled at him to keep his mouth shut, threatening to stab him with a kitchen knife should he say anything.

     "You heard the lady. Now I'm going to head off to bed." He said, quickly disappearing upstairs.

    Everyone was left to wonder what had happened. Those participating in the competition now nervous. He had been respectful and kind to Sato but Uraraka is acting as if this was the worst decision she ever made. How was he going to treat them.

-

    The next day they were in the groove. School first. Some would try flattering Bakugou but not many. Lunch Bakugou would spend with the few that weren't competing. Then they finish the school day in the common area, waiting for Bakugou to announce who he would spend the evening with. The name he called out startled them. They expected this one to be further down, not wanting to spend time with him.

    "Ok Iida, you're up." Bakugou said heading upstairs to change like always.

    "First Uraraka and now Iida? Is Todoroki or Midoriya next?" Kaminari asked, watching as Iida adjusted his glass while taking a deep breath. He had not expected this to happen so soon.

    "Iida, hurry and change. I doubt he will wait long for you." Midoriya said. He began to pull his friend upstairs.

    "You think he'll be fine?" Kirishima asked. He was concerned since he has sat through many of Bakugou's rants about the class president.

    "Yeah. Bakugou may be an asshole but he isn't going to be too harsh on his potential suitors." Uraraka said from where she sat with the others that aren't going to be chosen.

    It didn't take long for both Iida and Bakugou to leave the dorms. Everyone could only pray this goes well.

-

   Bakugou was once again on a bus. Same driver as last night. He sent a nod as a greeting as he swiped his bus card and followed Iida to a vacant seat.

    "So Prez, where we heading? A museum of some sort? Maybe a library?" Bakugou asked once they started moving.

    "No, Bakugou, we are not heading to a library. You instructed us to take you to our favorite place. While I do enjoy activities that boost my knowledge my favorite place is not one that is huge on education." Iida said. It took everything for Bakugou to not tell this guy to get to the point.

    "This oughta be interesting then."

    "Before we get there, I ask that you do not judge me too harshly. This is not a place that I usually take people as it holds a lot of meaning to me." This shocked Bakugou.

    While he did want to know people's favorite place he was not expecting them to step out of their comfort zone like this. First Sato and his garden. Then Uraraka shared her insecurities with him. He "randomly" chose Iida because he figured the guy would take him somewhere like a library where he can just sit and relax. Now the guy was surprising him with something meaningful?

    "As long as you aren't taking me to bar you'll be fine."

    "Why would I take you to a bar? We are underaged and it is a school night." Iida semi scolded.