CHAPTER XIII : Not a LOVE

R-18

Read at your own risk.

( I used more Tagalog language here to emphasize more the scenes but yeah there's some part that I still used English language 'coz why not? It's a TagLish story, afterall. )

Nathan's POV,

I touch her face while kissing her. I missed this woman. Who wouldn't have thought that after years of searching her whereabouts I can finally see her and even touch her.

My girl. I've been waiting for this moment. Ang rami kong gustong itanong sa kaniya kung bakit bigla na lamang siyang nawala 'non? Hindi niya ba ako sineryoso 'non? Tingin lang ba niya ay puppy love lang ang lahat noong naging kami? Kase if you ask me back that question I already saw myself being with her for a lifetime. Sabihin na nating bata pa nga ako noong naging kami but I take things seriously.

But all those questions are suddenly faded. Wala akong lakas para tanungin siya sa lahat ng mga bagay na 'yan.

I still remember how she makes my cheeks blush everytime she's around and talking random stuffs about what's happening in her day. She used to be this cheerful, playful, kind of person. So everytime I look at her eyes I can really see happiness but after a long years when we met again it's changed.

She's smiling but her eyes didn't. What happened to my girl?

Hindi parin nag sisink in sa akin ang lahat kung bakit namin ito ginagawa ngayon. She wants it, I give it.

Dahan-dahan kong ibinaba ang aking mga labi papunta sa kaniyang leeg and she moaned. I look up to see her face but she's closing her eyes to feel the sensation more.

"Katerina, tell me if you want to stop"

She open her eyes to met mine. "No. Do it please."

Matagal ko pa siyang tinitigan nang magulat ako sa ginawa niya. Agad niyang hinubad ang suot niyang dress at itinapon nalang ito sa kung saan. I can finally see her naked.

"Katerina, what are doing?" nagiging mapusok siya. Ayaw kong pagsisihan niya sa huli ang gusto niyang mangyari ngayon.

"To give you more access to touch me" she said and starting kissing me in my neck "I'm begging you. Please make me happy just for tonight."

Agad kong hinawakan ang dalawa niyang braso para ako mismo ang humalik sa kaniya. I kissed her lips down to her neck while massaging her left breast while my other hand supporting her weight in her waist.

As she moaned lowly I bite and sip her neck out of my mind. F*ck I can't control myself anymore.

"More please" she's begging me for nth time for now. Katerina, you make me crazy.

Agad ko siyang binuhat paharap as I didn't expect na nakahubad na pala ang underwear niya kanina pa

"Fuck! Ah! N-nathan.."

Bigla kong napasok ang sa akin sa kaniya nang hindi sinasadya "I'm sorry. Is it hurt you?" That's the stupid question, nathan.

"J-just... Fuck, go on."

Dapat ihiga ko siya sa kama e ba't it will hurt her more. Lumabas kami ng kwarto ko at pinaupo ko siya sa ibabaw ng lamesa na nasa kusina and I start thrusting inside her she keep on moaning and shouting