Chapter One: The Delayed Tea Party

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER ONE ⁺◟༉ . . .ꜜ
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 ∘ ❩
THE DELAYED TEA PARTY
before you know it

ꜜ ❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 ∘ ❩ THE DELAYED TEA PARTY❛before you know it❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Iron One is displayed on the screen making Tony tense as he looks at Strange.

"Just Lydia's side will be shown at the beginning until your return," Strange tells Tony who nods watching the screen making many confused besides the three who knew what the unasked question was.

Tony dressed in a suit smiles as he walks up the stairs with a hot chocolate in his hands. It was past midnight as he chuckles opening his daughter's door.

"Why?" Maria asks her son who smiles at the screen.

"It's there the two traditions. Anytime Tony comes back from a meeting during the night he goes to Lydia's room as they drink a hot chocolate," Pepper tells the woman who smiles at that nodding.

Tony walks in and squats beside Lydia as he kisses her forehead shaking his head.

"You know you should be asleep," Tony tells his daughter who smiles sheepishly with an innocent look in her eyes as she opens her eyes.

"How did you know?" Lydia asks her dad who laughs at her.

"I'm your dad I always know," Tony tells her as he hands Lydia her hot chocolate making her smile as she sits up.

"Movie?" Lydia asks hopefully making Tony nod as he picks her up.

"Let me guess Tangled?" Tony asks Lydia who nods excitedly making Tony laugh as he walks towards his room.

Laying Lydia in the giant bed Tony went to go change out of his suit and into a t-shirt with joggers before laying down with Lydia who already had the movie on.

Lydia cuddles into Tony who kisses her forehead as the two begin to watch the movie.

Not even thirty minutes in Tony feels Lydia's head fall onto his chest as she falls asleep making him smile as he grabs the now empty cup and carefully puts it on the nightstand before having J.A.R.I.S turn off the movie as he falls asleep as well.

Tony smiles at the memory but he knew what was going to happen soon. Happy, Pepper, and Rhodey share a look knowing as well.

They didn't tell Tony exactly what happened when he disappeared regarding Lydia. He already felt guilty they didn't want to add to it, but he was about to see what happened during those three months.