Chapter Seven: Kidnapped

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER SEVEN ⁺◟༉ . . .
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 ∘ ❩
KIDNAPPED
burnt breakfast

❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 ∘ ❩ KIDNAPPED ❛burnt breakfast❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

It's been a few months now that Tony has been back home and Lydia has not his sight sense. Where Tony went so did so.

"You should nickname her your shadow," Rhodey tells Tony who chuckles as he nods agreeing with him.

But one thing that Tony was happy about was that she looked as if she gaining back the weight she lost. She looked more healthier and not as sick as she once did.

"Yeah, she looked a lot better. If she didn't then I was about to take her to the hospital for an NG tube or something," Tony says as he remembers how worried he was about his daughter and her health. A worry he always has for her and will always have.

In Lydia's bedroom, Lydia sighs as she woke up looking towards her window where she had a clear view of the ocean.

"Good morning J.A.R.I.S," Lydia greets as she gets out of bed.

"Good morning, Miss Stark, your father is in the kitchen, right now," J.A.R.I.S greets her making Lydia pause as she puts on her slippers.

"Is he cooking? And if so is the house on fire?" Lydia asks worriedly.

Tony scoffed at that offense as anyone who knew Tony and his cooking nodded agreeing with the little girl.

"Yes. Breakfast is," J.A.R.I.S tells Lydia who sighs heading downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Stupid bread. How difficult is it to fry bacon, for fu-," Tony begins to say as he stood in front of the stove with a frying pan and black smoke all around him.

"Tony!" Pepper and Maria yell at him as Tony raises his in surrender.

"Sir, I advise you to keep your tongue Miss Stark is coming," J.A.R.V.I.S. tells Tony who looks wide-eyed turning towards his daughter.

"Thank you, Jarvis. Even gone you still keep Tony in line regarding his language," Maria tells Jarvis who smiles at her laughing slightly.

"Lyds!" Tony says smiling at his daughter as he heads towards her picking her up and placing her on the countertop.

"It's still early Princess, what are you doing out of bed?" Tony asks her making Lydia confused.