Chapter Nine: Gold Scream

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER NINE ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Gold Scream

❛dad please no❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

dad please no
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Lydia groans as she wakes up and winces as she goes to touch her head.

"Don't do that one little one," Loki says making Lydia look up and glare at the man.

"You kidnapped me!" Lydia tells Loki who shrugs.

"Well if that is how you describe it. I would say I saved you," Loki tells Lydia who scoffs at his words rolling her eyes.

"Why do I keep getting kidnapped?!" Lydia exclaims annoyed as Loki looks at her amused.

"It's so annoying," Lydia huffs as Tony just shakes his head at her amused.

"When were you kidnapped before?" Loki asks her as he brings her a cup of something.

"My dad's business partner kidnapped me trying to get rid of the heir of the business," Lydia tells him as she rolls her eyes before looking around and she freezes.

"Wait this is the new Stark Tower?! Did you break in here?" Lydia asks looking towards Loki who just smirks at her.

"You just had me break into my dad's own building! I better not get in trouble for this," Lydia says angrily as Loki looks at her surprised.

"You are more worried about getting in trouble than getting kidnapped," Natasha states whether then questions as Lydia nods.

"Yep! Because when I get in trouble I get told I can't go in the lab but now dad just takes The Vampire Diaries from me," Lydia says pouting at her dad who smirks as he shrugs.

"Oh, my," Pepper says shaking her head as many felt the same exact while others were amused.

"You are Tony Stark's daughter," Loki stated as Lydia looks at him.

"Was the brown eyes and the need for sarcasm, not enough proof?" Lydia asks him with a raised eyebrow.

"True," Clint says nodding as Lydia and Tony high-five.

"It's the blonde hair that throws people off. I got it from my mom. Although I never got to meet her. She died when I was born," Lydia says sadly as she stares at something making Loki looks at her.