Chapter Six: New Element

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER SIX ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
NEW ELEMENT

❛avenger initiative❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

avenger initiative
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The scene then changes to Tony looking through the box. Blueprints for the arc reactor. Newspaper articles. Video reels before he leans back on the couch.

"Everything is achievable through technology. Better living, robust health," Howard says as Tony flips through a notebook as the video plays.

"And for the first time in human history, the possibility of world peace. I'm Howard Stark, and everything you'll need for the future can be found right here. City of the Future? City of Tomorrow? City of... I'm Howard Stark and everything you'll need in the future can be found right here. So, from all of us at Stark Industries, I would like to personally...," Howard says before noticing something behind him.

"Tony, what are you doing back there? What is that?" Howard asks angrily as little Tony picked up one of the buildings off the model.

"Put that back. Put it back where you got it from. Where's your mother? Maria? Go on. Go, go, go, go," Howard says as a man takes little Tony off, presumably to where his mother is.

Howard sighs looking down at Maria and squeezes his hand with a slight smile making him smile back at her slightly.

"All right, I think we got...," a man says behind the camera tells Howard.

"I'll... I'll... I'll come in and...," Howard says as the video changes.

"Are you waiting on me?" A man asks as Howard drinks like whiskey and the video changes again.

"So, from all of us at Stark Industries, I'd like to personally show you my ass. I'd like to... I can't... This is... I can't... We have this, don't we? This is a ridiculous way... Everything," Howard says once again.

Howard looks embraced at this as Peggy laughs making Jarvis laugh with her as Howard glare at the two.

Tony reaches the end of the notebook and finds blank pages. Probably ones his father never got to fill in as he died before he could.

"Is achievable through technology," Howard says as Tony throws the book to one side and drinks.

"Tony. You're too young to understand this right now, so I thought I would put it on film for you. I built this for you. And someday you'll realize that it represents a whole lot more than just people's inventions. It represents my life's work. This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out. And when you do, you will change the world," Howard says as Tony leans up to look at the screen.