Chapter Nine: Stark Vs Stane

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER NINE ⁺◟༉ . . .
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 ∘ ❩
STARK VS STANE
second reunion

❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 ∘ ❩ STARK VS STANE❛second reunion❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Lydia hugs Peppers waists who pushes Lydia behind her as they both look wide-eyed. 

The two then hear a distant voice from above them which leads them to turn their eyes onto the dim night in the sky.

A glow of red and gold then appeared from inside the clouds as it approached them.

"Dad!" Lydia yells wide-eyed and in excitement.

"Only Lydia would be excited about this," Natasha whispers to Clint who nods agreeing with her.

Lydia watches as her father crashes into Obadiah, ramming him from one side.

"Awesome! Can I fly?!" Lydia asks Pepper who looks at her wide-eyed before dragging Lydia away from the two iron suits that were colliding before they fell into the hole from which Obadiah had come out moments before.

"Lydia!" Rhodey says shaking his head at his niece as Tony smirks.

"Dad! You okay?!" Lydia yells looking towards the l concrete crater. The pavement broke and vaporizes as they stare into the black abyss.

"Tony this is all your genes," Pepper tells Tony who nods although hesitantly.

"Lydia come on!" Pepper says as she pushes Lydia behind her as they look at the crater anxiously waiting for Tony.

Suddenly, a roar vibrated through the asphalt. The two look to see Obadiah flying in the air and a smaller
suit quickly followed him.

Tony was faster and more agile; he quickly reached Obadiah.

"I'm better like that," Tony says smirking making everyone sigh at the man.

"I really wonder how Lydia doesn't have your ego," Pepper states making Tony score offended.

"Have you met Lydia? She has a huge ego but doesn't show it as much," Rhodey says making everyone nod as Tony huffs rolling his eyes.

The two watch as the two raise higher and higher in the sky and Lydia watches worriedly.

"He did fix the ice issue, right? Once he gets too high in altitude he was turn to ice," Lydia asks Pepper worriedly as Pepper looks at her wide-eyed.

"Of course, Lydia figured it out! She didn't have to almost die too," Tony mutters with a fond smile.

"Tony! Oh, my God, are you okay?" Pepper exclaims as she presses her hand to her ear once taking the earpiece back from Lydia.

This isn't working. We're going to have to overload the reactor and blast the roof," Tony tells Pepper.

"Then we have to get to the central console and open up all the circuits. When dad gets off the roof and lets us know. We have to hit the master bypass button and it's going to fry everything up there," Lydia explains to Pepper who looks at her wide-eyed as Tony who heard everything smirks.

"I sometimes forget how smart Lydia is," Pepper says as Steve shakes his head.

"I don't know. She insults my intelligence every chance she gets. Last time I saw her she punched me in the nose," Steve says making Tony smirk at that.

"Okay I'll do but I need you to stay here, Lydia," Pepper says as she grabs Lydia's shoulder and looks at her with a serious expression on her face.

"But I'll miss all the fun," Lydia says pouting as Pepper shakes her head at the little girl.

"Please, Lydia. Just do what I ask of you," Pepper tells her before she stands up and walks quickly towards the front door.

"I miss all the fun," Lydia says pouting as backs away from the building and then sits down and crossed her legs as she waits.

"Only Lydia would do this," Rhodey says making Tony nod agreeing with him.

A sudden blow roll and a bright white glow were emitted from the building when the electricity seems to creak from the building.

There was then a deep orange glow that vibrant and illuminates the structures of the connecting buildings.

"Miss Stark!" A sudden but kind voice comes towards her making Lydia look to see Agent coming towards with a small group of agents following him. They all had their weapons drawn and their senses were on high alert.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Agent asks Lydia who gets up walking towards Agent.

"Is my dad alright?" Lydia asks Agent Coulson as Pepper and Tony come out of the building.

"Daddy!" Lydia yells running towards her dad who sighs in relief seeing her before falling to his knees as Lydia collides into him.

"You're okay," Lydia whispers as Tony nods hugging her tightly.

"So are you," Tony tells her as Lydia pulls back and slaps her dad over the head making him wince as he looks wide-eyed.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" Lydia tells him as Tony well up in her eyes.

"I still need you. I'll always need you," Lydia tells him as Tony pulls her in closer.

"You're not getting rid that easily Princess," Tony tells Lydia who holds him close making Tony sigh in relief hugging his daughter.

Tony smiles at the screen. He never felt as much relief as he did when he held his daughter once again.

❀ ༄ ❀ AUTHOR NOTE ❀ ༄ ❀
One more chapter!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I love you all! <333