Chapter Four: Asgardians

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER FOUR ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Asgardians

❛asgardians vs avengers❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

asgardians vs avengers
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Inside the Quinjet, Steve is sitting down with a tablet, watching the footage of the Hulk's attack on the Army at Culver University.

Bruce looks down at that as Lydia looks amazed at the screen.

"I love the Hulk! He is a giant teddy bear!" Lydia exclaims as everyone looks at her as if she was crazy.

"What?!" Tony asks his daughter worriedly.

"Yeah, I sprained my ankle and hulk saw me and picked me up and carried me to safety. Such a teddy bear and loves cheeseburgers as well!" Lydia tells the group who just looks at her lost for words.

"You are amazing," Peter whispers looking at Lydia who blushes at that as Tony glares.

"We're about forty minutes out from the base, sir," the pilot tells Steve as Agent Coulson stands up from his seat and walks over to Steve.

"So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?" Steve asks the Agent who nods.

"A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula," Coulson tells him as the Hulk roars with fury as he slams a jeep apart.

"Didn't really go his way, did it?" Steve asks him seeing the video.

"Not really," Bruce says as he shakes his head.

"Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Stephen Hawking," Coulson says as Steve looks confused.

"He's like a smart person. I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially," Coulson says making Steve smile at Coulson.

"Not like he isn't raising his ego that is already bigger the anything else on his body," Lydia says as she rolls her eyes.

"Lydia!" Pepper yells wide-eyed as Lydia shrugs and Tony tries not to laugh as Clint openly does so.

Bucky chuckles making Steve glare at him just making Bucky laugh harder.

"I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping," Coulson shad making Steve looks down. He stands up, closes his laptop, and walks to the side with Coulson following.