Chapter Eleven: Queen and Eye

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER ELEVEN ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Queen and Eye

❛the deal and offer❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

the deal and offer
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Lydia and Tony arrive at the penthouse. Lydia feeding her new cat a cheeseburger as she pets her head.

"Such an adorable kitty cat. I love you. Yes, I do. You will be my baby," Lydia mutters as she looks at the cat with pure adoration as Tony rolls his eyes at her.

Lydia laughs at her dad who shakes his head at her.

"Jealous of a cat dad?" Lydia asks him as Tony glares at his daughter but there was no heat behind it.

"Is that a cat?" Nat asks seeing the girl who nods smiling brightly.

"Yes! Everyone meet Goose Stark. The newest member of the Stark family," Lydia announces as she holds the cat close to her.

"How did she convince you of this?" Natasha asks Tony who shakes her head at her.

"She used her big brown eyes," Tony mutters annoyed before the two look up hearing arguing.

"She needs to come to Asgard," Thor tells his brother who glares at him.

"Elizabeth had her hidden her for a reason Thor. I am not undermining Elizabeth's decisions. It was her last act before her death, Thor!" Loki yells at him making Thor glare at him.

"And you know father wound either kill her himself or never let her leave again. Elizabeth left for a reason Thor," Loki tells his broker angrily.

Loki sends Thor a look who sighs as he nods. Loki was right.

Suddenly a bright light shot down from the sky as Loki and Thor look wide-eyed seeing the Bifrost.

Suddenly a beautiful woman appeared with a kind expression on her face and in Asgardian clothes.

Tears appeared in Thor's, Loki's, and Lydia's eyes seeing the woman on the screen.

"Mother," Thor and Loki say wide-eyed looking at the woman who smiles at him as she shakes her head.

"As in the queen of Asgard?!" Howard questions making Lydia laugh as she nods.

"The queen and one of the kindest women you would ever meet," Lydia tells him with a soft but sad smile on her face.

"Twelve years. Twelve years I have been keeping her existence a secret and you two appear and unleash it," Frigga tells the two who look at her wide-eyed.