♡Chapter 19♡

Ame, Gura, Kiara, and Calli were in Ame's room playing some video games. The one's who would suck the most were Gura and Calli.

Ame: alright so the losers get to go a round witch each other and then who ever wins in between you two is gonna challenge Kiara.

Gura: Deal, Calli make sure you remember how to turn your cart.

Calli: Oh shut up Gura! It was only in the first round, I forgot how to play Mario Kart

Kiara: Hehe Calli sucks at video games

Calli: Shut it Kusotori!

Gura: ok! Let's start!

-in the end Calli ended up losing in 8th place, Gura won by being in 4th place.-

Calli: HOW TF DID YOU GET FOUTH PLACE?!

Gura: HAHAHA BECAUSE IM FUCKING GOOD AT THIS GAME ALRIGHT?

Ame: first time I hear Gura curse Lol

Kiara: Ehh Calli curses all the time I'm used to it.

Gura: LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE JUST GOTTA GET FUCKING GOOD HUH?

Calli: I DON'T FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT!

Ame and Kiara just watched Gura and Calli argue until Calli got a phone call from her mom.

Calli: Yeah I'll be there in a bit, bye Mom.

Ame: what's up?

Calli: I gotta head out already, Mama Mori wants me home before it gets dark.

Ame: I see then, thank you for coming Calli

Kiara: I also gotta go since Calli is my ride home hehe~

Ame: Alright then thank you for coming guys, make sure you text me when you guys get home.

Calli: Will do dude

Kiara: Yeah! Bye Ame I love youuuu!!!

Ame: Bye guys!

Calli and Kiara made their way to the entrance and left.

Gura: GAAAAHAAAHAAAA my throat huUrTsss

Ame: You shouldn't have screamed too much.

Gura: it doesn't matter I still won hehe

-Ame sat next to Gura who was scrolling through her phone.-

Ame: At what time are you supposed to be home?

Gura: I can arrive home at whatever time I want since my parents aren't there.

Ame: Who's that on the picture?

Gura: hm? Oh him? He's my older brother.

Ame: I didn't know you had an older brother, how old is he?

Gura: He's 19 his name is Jackson named after my Father.

Ame: ohhh did he move out or something?

Gura: No uh, he passed away 4 years ago

Ame: Oh im sorry for asking..

Gura: nah its ok, he was a good person after all.

Ame: if you don't mind me asking, what was he like?

Gura: hmm, he was a very funny guy to have around, and caring. He would always take me to School when my parents couldn't and play dress up with me when I forced him to.

Ame: Aww.. that's very sweet of him.

Gura: Yeah.. I miss him so much, but I couldn't continue seeing him getting more hurt.

Ame: What do you mean?

Gura: My brother had heart problems, sometimes he would panic when he couldn't breathe enough, I.. watched him cry and cry as he gasped for air. One day they found him unconscious in the backyard, there was no pulse.

Ame: Oh my..

Gura: I was in my room, I couldn't hear him crying for help. I don't blame myself or anything but, If I would've.. you know stayed with him. Would he be alive right now?

Ame:....

Gura: I remember he gave me a shark hoodie. I cherish it so much, afte he passed away I starved myself so that I could still be able to wear that hoodie. It was the last thing I have of him.

Ame: Im glad you cherish something special of him, but please make sure you eat enough meals Gura..

Gura: I do now I did that way too long ago, I still fit in the hoodie since I didn't grow that much. But I'm happy

Ame: How about next week we go visit him? I'll buy some flowers and take you there.

Gura: really?! My family stopped visiting him since they are busy with work. I would really love to talk to him.

Ame: yeah I'll take you there, at what time?

Gura: Hmm how about 4 or 5pm?

Ame: sounds goo-

-Gura tackles Ame into a hug-

Gura: Thank- you v-very much Ame..

Ame heard Gura's voice tremble as she started crying.

Ame: I'll make sure to make you happy in any way possible, im pretty sure that's something he would want.

Gura: s-stop it! im going to cry more Watson!..

Ame: Hehe now let's make sure to take you home before it gets more dark.

Gura: I don't wanna stay home alone thoughhhhhh

Ame: uhh then you wanna stay here?

Gura: If I gets Amelia Watson's permission then yes.

Ame: hmm nah you don't, get out.

Gura: HUH

Ame: Hahaha I'm just joking, of course you can stay over, Just make sure you text your parents or something.

Gura: Okay I'll call my mom real quick.

Ame went to tidy up her room, lucky for them Ame's bed was big enough to fit both of them in it.

Gura: My mom said yes Watson

Ame: mkay let's watch a movie before we sleep, I'll make some popcorn you can get comfortable on the bed.

Gura: you sure you don't need help in anything?

Ame: yeah I'm sure, I'll be back in a bit.

Gura: oKaii

Gura was looking around Ame's room, she saw she had a lot of books, they all had the same title but different numbers, she then came across a photo album. No doubt she was going to miss that. Gura grabbed the photo album and sat on the bed.

Gura: hehe let's see some cute Ame pictures Bubba!

Ame walked in on Gura looking at her photos

Ame: GURA?!

Gura: What?

Ame: W-WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!

Gura: it was on your Bookshelf and it said "Photo Album"

Ame: give me that those pictures are embarrassing!

Gura: No! I've see way too many cute pictures of you in here, by the way long hair looks beautiful on you.

Ame: I should've burned that thing down

Gura: please don't you look so adorable as a toddler

Ame: next time you must show me your photo album

Gura: hmm deal! I'll make sure to take out the embarrassing pictures

Ame: no that's cheating!

Gura: Hehe can't stop me now Watson!

-TO BE CONTINUED-

SORRY I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPLOAD THIS WEEK BUT I WAS BUSY WITH HOMEWORK AND SCHOOL