♡Chapter 26♡

Ame: Guys Gura here!

Kiara: oh my who's that cutie?~

Gura: Hahahah thank you~ hello everyone Merry Christmas!

Kronii: Looking all beautiful there any special occasion? Hmm?~

Gura: yeah im going to visit your mom later.

Ame: HAHA

Calli: got cha good

Mumei: I really love your dress Gura! It suits you really well

Gura: i- thank you I feel so embarrassed now I want to change clothes

Ame: Don't worry you look great, now then everyone let's get ready to eat!

*While eating and talking with each other made them know more about themselves, Calli and Kronii started to get along Kiara and Mumei and Gura talked about food recipes and Watson was feeding Bubba who was under the table.*

Ame: Waa I'm so full now

Kronii: Samee but the food was delicious thank you cus

Mumei: indeed you need to pass on the recipe Ame

Ame: im glad you guys liked it, I made sure to add a lot of love into it, now then let's head over to the living room everything is all set for the games.

Everyone: Alright!

While everyone headed to the living room Ame stayed behind to clean up the table a bit, she didn't notice Gura had stayed to help.

Ame: oh you don't gotta worry about cleaning up, go ahead and go with the others Gura.

Gura: nah I feel bad making you clean up by yourself, plus I suck at conversations.

Ame: Alright then thanks for the help stinky~

Gura: I took a shower today you loser!

Ame: Hahaha

*After cleaning up they joined the others and headed to the living room. It was a bit loud since there were now 6 people in the room.*

Ame: alright everyone the game we'll be starting with will be Mario Kart! I have 4 controllers so we'll have to take turns. Who wants to go first?

Kiara: ohh! Me I wanna go!

Kronii: Me please

Calli: I'll step out on this one I suck at video games.

Ame: two controllers left anyone else?

Mumei: uhh I'll take one if you don't mind.

Ame: Gura?

Gura: uhh I su- I don't know.

Ame: me and you well take turns then

Gura: mkay!

First round is

Kronii

Kiara

Mumei

Ame and Gura

Nothing but screaming and arguing all night long, in the end Kronii got the most wins Ame and Gura second and Kiara 3rd.

Mumei: someone kept throwing Banana at me!

Kronii: I wonder who that could've been.

Mumei: consider yourself single for tonight.

Kronii: WAI- WHAT!?

Gura: HAHAHAHA

Ame: pff- uh ohhh