Deku

I walked in to the classroom set up my desk and shortly after the bell rang as I was that up and told the class that we would be having a test on (your worst subject) I felt a knot grow on my stomach I've always been bad at (subject) I knew I would need help with it or else I would fail I looked around the room and saw Ida I would ask him for help because I know he's good at this subject but he's really uptight and I don't really need that in my life I looked around the room again I spotted Bakugo this time but I don't have to even think about this one he's way too mean and also he is helping the Baku squad so he wouldn't help me either way I looked around again and saw the perfect candidate Midoriya he's nice he's smart and he's kind of cute I just have to wait till the bell ring so I can ask him hopefully he says yes...

The bell rang and I jolted up from my seat I ran towards the door and tapped on the door shoulder he turned around a little spooked and then I asked him if he could help me study for the test coming up he smiled and said yeah he would be happy to help me. I  told him I would meet him at his dorm at 5 o'clock

5 o'clock came around and I started walking down the stairs to his dorm room I knocked on the door and he opened it I noticed he was wearing a light blue hoodie that said "hoodie" on it and sweats... he asked me what specifically I need to help with I told him what it was he got out some books and after 30 minutes of studying he quizzed me and I did 25% better than I did last time but that was nowhere near enough for what I need it for a passing grade so I still need some more and then he quizzed me 20 minutes later I got a 50% not good but better I studied for 15 more minutes and then I did some practice questions finally I felt confident I asked him to quiz me and I got... 93% I stood up smiling I thanked him and started to leave.

it was finally time for me to take the test I sat down and Aizawa and me my copy. I looked at it feeling somewhat confident 30 minutes go by I finished and I just had to wait until everyone else was done. As I stood up and he called it we started passing our papers back then at the end of the class he gave us our papers back because he had finished grading them I looked at mine and I got a 95% I smiled I turned around and ran up to Deku and hugged him he turned around and his face was beet red he was about to say something but before he could the bell rang and I ran off