DENKI

(I'm very proud of this one ❤️❤️😭😭❤️❤️)
I ran down the hall past curfew. I had the risk of getting caught but I'm too upset to care. I ran through the boys dorm hall and knocked on Kamis door. I hope he's up right now. He opened up the door. "Y/N what's wrong? Is it Bakugou again?" I nodded my head and he pulled me into his dorm and hugged me. "Do you wanna play a game with me to get your mind off it? I have snacks! You can even pick the game." Kami stated

We started to play mario kart. I was Toadette (you can change iyw) and Denki was Yoshi. We started talking and playing....Im winning! I said proudly, "What no fair you're cheating!" Denki said smirking....What no way you're just bad! "Am not!" Five minutes later Denki said "Hey what's that?!" He said pointing to the other side of the room. Of Course I looked over but there was nothing there. I looked back and Denki had won. I looked at him shocked. He burst into laughter "Oh my god you actually fell for that?!" A frown promptly formed on my face. When Denki stopped laughing he noticed it. "Hey don't pout. Smile." he told me I shrugged it off until he whispers something under his breath. "You look cute when you smile" I whipped my head around and stared at him....What. Denki realized he just said that outloud. "Nothing" He said with a hint of panic in his voice. I kept my eyes on him....No denki what did you say? I asked him seriously "Nothing! I didn't say anything!" he said sternly. I blinked my brows furrowing....No denki please tell me what you said! Denki was going to stand up but I grabbed onto his sleeve....Denki! "I...I like you Y/N!" My eyes widened. "Is that what you wanted to hear?! I like you!" He said angrily but sad at the same time....What. I said again but this time dumbfounded. "Yeah and it's awful! Cause everytime something happens with Bakugou you come to me!? It's even harder because Bakugou is my friend and he treats you like crap!!!...Denki I- He cut me off. "Don't you see the red flags?!" He asked me....I do- "So then why are you still with him?!" I- Denki cut me off once again. "At first I was happy cause we were hanging out but after that you would just go right back to him!! Why couldn't it be me?!" I looked up from the floor tears threatening to spill from my eyes....Denki I had no idea you felt like tha- Denki cut me off again. I'm starting to not like that. "Y/N I think I need a break...at least until I get over you cause I can't keep doing this".....No Denki don't do this. I said as a tear rolled down my face. "I don't wanna lose you Y/N...I just need some time." He said to me solemnly....No denki you're not gonna lose me! I said somberly. "I know Y/N but we need some time apart." Those words shattered me into 10 times the pieces Bakugou could ever break my heart into. Denki stayed silent as he stood up and nodded toward the door with tears streaming down his face. Queuing me to leave. I hate to see him like this and because of me. I started walking towards the door slowly. I opened the door and- Turned right around and ran back to Denki at the speed of light before he could even react to my movements. I ran back to him and kissed him at first he was so shocked he didn't kiss back but 3 seconds later he did. I felt the warm tears running down his face and the heat rushing to my face as the adrenaline wore off. (-----------Kissing------------) I let out for air and then realized what we had just done. I backed up and looked into his eyes. His face was red and he had wide eyes. "S-so I guess your b-breaking up with Bakugou huh?" He asked me hoping for a yes. I took a minute to think about it...Y-yeah I am. I said staring at Denki........