DEKU finale

An hour later I walked out of my room and back into the living room and walked quietly over to the couch. He was still very much asleep....I figured I should try to wake him up again. I sauntered over to the couch and tried to wake him up again. Granted I wasn't trying very hard to because he could use the sleep and I know if he doesn't get it now he wont at all. He brushed me off once again and I decided that I would actually wake him up at 9:30I leaned over the couch and saw his sleeping face. I have to admit he looked  cute....nevermind....I tapped his shoulder annoyingly and he groaned and pressed his face into my couch. I grabbed his blanket and pulled it off, he immediately curled into himself. His eyes were scrunched up and he shivered slightly. "Izuku it's 9:32" I said blankly waiting for his reaction.....He  immediately sat up and looked at me in shock. His eyes still looked tired and pained....He started to get up and rush around to grab his things. I sat on the couch and watched him grab his bag and things out of the dryer and walk into my bathroom "Why didn't you wake me up?!" He called out from the bathroom. I sighed "You told me to fvck off when I tried" I said calmly he opened the door and he was already in his costume but the mask isn't on yet. He said goodbye and went to leave before I stopped him "Hey....come back here in a few days if you don't i'll kidnap you and bring you back myself" I said. I wasn't bluffing and he knew that... He smiled kinda and nodded I told him goodbye and he flew right off my patio....

We have sorta worked out a deal every couple days hell show up at my place and i'll give him some food and tend to his wounds and he'll tell me what happened throughout the time we were apart.He winced as I put the peroxide over his cut. it was pretty bad, it was right on his forearm. I blew on it a little to ease the burn...finally I started wrapping it up and he relaxed sorta....He had let me into his dorm so I could snag him so spare clothes in case he needed them which I did.....He was kind of sick so I made him some soup and hoped he'd get better quickly. Somehow we ended up on the couch and he was leaning his head on my shoulder barely conscious. I rolled my eyes and let him fall asleep......I could get used to this.......We stayed like that all nigth and I woke up cuddling him. I'd be a liar if I were to say I didn't like it.

(Im really hyped for the album release. Crybaby's rise <3)