DEKU pt 2

He walked out of the bathroom wearing a T-shirt and some pants i've had for a while but couldn't fit in....He looked grumpy but at least he smelt nice and was clean....I had the tv on and handed him the remote as he sat down on the couch and he reluctantly started scrolling to find something to watch....I glanced at him as I made the plate of food for us both. I walked over and handed it to him as I set it on his lap. He didn't look up at me. I sighed and sat on the couch a fair distance from him. I started watching the show while keeping a subtle eye on him. I noticed he wasn't eating so I spoke up. "It's not poisoned Midoriya..eat or i'll feed you myself" I said jokingly but if he didn't eat the delicious food I cooked i'll eat it myself. He sighed dramatically and picked up the fork and began eating.

I scoffed internally at his antics and began eating again and watched the show he put on.Once we were done eating I grabbed the plates and placed them in the sink and then the dishwasher. I turned up the thermostat so it would be warm and cozy because I'm trying to get him to fall asleep. I grabbed a very fuzzy blanket and gave it to him. His costume was in the washer still so it'd be awhile before he could leave he might as well get some sleep in. He looked up at me and I sighed "Go to sleep I know you're tired" I said blankly like why's he looking at me like that. He sat up slightly "What no...Y/N I cant stay here I can't go back" I rolled my eyes "Hunny I know that.....Your exhausted just get some rest and i'll wake you up at 7:00" I tried to convince him to just let sleep consume him and he can get back to his 'job' later. I promised him I would wake him up at seven am. A half an hour later I had finally persuaded him to fall asleep. (I wanna say "Go to sleep" but it sounds like Jeff the K!ller I can't)

I closed my eyes for a second to take a breather and calm down I looked back at the green haired boy who was fast asleep on my couch...I made sure the blanket was over him and he was fast asleep and I started cleaning (Yeah,your cleaning idc) He fell asleep at 10:28 and it was now 12:37 I had just finished getting ready for bed and I set my alarm and went back into my own room.I groaned and turned off the blaring alarm and sat up it was 6:40. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and did my hair and did my skincare routine and put on a hoodie. It was then 6:58...I walked down the hallway and into the living room...there he was still peacefully asleep...he still looked exhausted. I walked over to the couch and knelt down next to his sleeping form. I shook his shoulder gently "Midoriya wake up" He stirred and mumbled "Go away" and turned over.

I clicked the roof of my mouth with my tounge and shook him again. "Midoriya it's 7:00 you said you wanted to leave remember" I already knew he wasn't gonna get up anytime soon but wanted him to have 'his' choice anyway. He shooed me off and covered himself back up. I rolled my eyes once again and turned on my heel and went to the kitchen to grab a snack. Then I'd go back to my room. Ill try and wake him up in an hour or two. I thought as I made my way back to the safety of the room I stay in.

(Hi so yes theres gonna be a part 3 and oml theres the cutest couple in my math class. THERE SO FVCKING ADORABLE!!! They always hug and hes so sweet to her and shes really pretty and nice. I love their relationship)