Momo

It was getting late and I was tired. I walked into the girls locker room and started doing whatever I wanted because I had assumed no one was in there. As I was being dumb I spotted someone with medium length black hair. Their hair looked very silky and shiny. I ignored whoever it was because it's not my business....But I did want to know this person's hair care routine so I asked.....Hey! Sorry for bothering you but what's your hair routi-wait Momo!?!.....Momo turned around in her sleepwear but I ignored that I was looking at her face. She looked so much prettier with her hair down than up. I must've been thinking for a while cause Momo said "L/N what did you wanna know?" She asked me curiously....Ohhh umm nothing but you should have your hair down more it looks really nice. I told her. She blushed a little and thanked me for the compliment. I kept doing what I needed to and then left the girls locker room. Walked back to my dorm and fell asleep.

The next day I had already eaten breakfast and started walking to class.......I walked in and sat down at my desk. Today I got there rather early so I had to wait for all the other people to pour in. I was watching everyone come in and drawing on my desk. Then someone else walked in. I looked up and it was Momo. She had her uniform on and.....her hair down. I smiled and went back to doodling on my desk.