Sero

I walked down the stairs and into the boys dorm hall. I looked over at the number on the door. This is it! I knocked on the door. "Coming!!" I heard a yell from the other side. He opened the door and I was met with his dark hair and brown eyes. He smiled when he saw me. "Y/N come in!" He stepped to the side and I walked in....So what did you wanna talk about Hanta? I said as I sat down on his bed. Hanta sat next to me. He leaned over to the window and started talking. "What do you plan on doing after graduation...I mean it is coming up" He asked me....Uhm i think I might move closer to (########) So that I can maybe work with (#######) "You're gonna move all the way out there." I thought about it...Well yeah maybe! What are you gonna do Hanta? I asked, looking at him. "Well I was gonna work with ##### I mean it's close and Blasty and Kiri are also applying for it." Hanta said I was going to say something but he began talking again. "And I-I wouldn't mind if you applied with me." My eyes widened "Y/N I know this is a lot but we could even share an apartment!"..... Are you sure you would want to commit to something like that?! I asked------------------"Yeah I/N I wouldn't wanna do it with anybody else but you and if pros share an apartment the rent is cheaper!" I smiled and lied back onto his bed. He started playing with my hair and talking about nonsense. I don't know what the future holds but i'm happy to share it with Hanta. "Thank you Mi amor~"