Momo

So far it was a "Normal" day at U.A yk walk in do the work get bored get attacked by villans the whole thing I came into class I sat down and everything was pretty chill sure Bakugo was going off in the background but that's normal everything was as calm as it could get until... Mineta opened his big fat mouth he was talking about all the girls hero costume (sorry in this one your a girl) first he started with Uraraka's it was something about her belt idk then he talked about Mina and Tsu's costume. Her "bewbs" I wasn't listening I was just getting angry then Momos costume i don't even have to explain what he said it's kinda obvious. Then Hagakure her costume is also self explanatory. Then he talked about mine... (make your hero costume them come up with something awful he would say) I can't believe he would say something like that the boys were gonna tell him off but he kept talking about Momo and Hagakure really gross stuff I was outraged I looked at the girls they were all angry or disgusted I stood up walked over to Mineta I grabbed him by his arm and he made that weird noise but I don't care I dragged him into the hallway and beat the living $hit outta him till Aizawa stopped me. I gave him a blackeye, twisted his arm and I smashed his face into the wall he wasn't dead just maybe a little shaken up and he has a concussion I got detention but it was pretty worth itI decided to hang in my dorm since i felt like it. I was eating popcorn and watching YouTube until Momo,Tsu Uraraka and Hagakure an Mina walked in Uraraka gave me a hug. Tsu gave me a cute little gift basket and Momo gave me 30$ I was shocked Girls what is this about I said "you got detention for us we owe you" Mina said I laughed well I guess your welcome I said The girls continued to thank me I hugged all of them and then I opened the door for them and they started to leave but Momo didn't leave I asked her if she needed something but she didn't say anything she just walked up to me I got a little nervous because she was kind of close to me "ugh yaoyorozu what are you do-" she then kissed me on the lips and squeezed my waist not even seconds after she was out of my dorm room I was left there stunned I could hear the girls squealing down the hall I walked to the door and shut it. Future me can deal with this current me is gonna go to sleep.