Uraraka

I was walking through the girls dorm lounge and I saw someone in a big hoodie run right pass me into one of the rooms I was going to get something to eat but I think it can wait I walked twords where the hoodie ran and I came face to face with a door to Urarakas room. I knocked on the door and heard rustling inside Uraraka opened the door in the hoodie and eyes red from crying I enveleloped her in a hug I asked her what was the matter she said she "just wasent feeling good" I asked her if she was sick she said "No about myself" I gasped "why bb whats wrong? did somebody say something? was it Monoma?!" She giggled a little and said "no sometimes I just feel dejected" I let her out of the hug and said "do you want me to sit with you? do you need anything? are you hungry? im hungry..." She giggled a little more "Yes Y/N I would love for you to stay with me!!!" She let me into her dorm and I sat with her on her bed we watched her favorite movie. I ordered us (fav resturant if you dont know what to pick its "popeyes") we were drinking mango fruit tea. When her movie ended I started a new one (pick a cozy movie) when it hit the second half of the movie the food was gone the drinks were empty and Uraraka was asleep cuddled up on me. guess im staying here tonight.

I woke up in Urarakas bed it is a comfy bed ngl I got up and started to get my stuff ready so I could go back to my dorm but Uraraka woke up before i left she got out of the bed and helped me get my stuff

I started to walk out of her room but she stopped me and whisperd "thank you~" in my ear she had a very tired quiet voice at the moment I was about to say your welcome but before I could she kissed my cheek my face flushed red and I was frozen she giggled and gave me a light push out of her room then she slowly shut the door smiling at me. I strated walking back to my dorm it was only down the hall so I didnt have to wait that long before I could freakoutbecauseurarakajustkissedmearewedatingdoesshelikemeomgoodness

I layed in my room starring at the celling wondering if I should act on this.