Jirou

It was Tuesday night, a school night sadly. I walked into the girls bathroom. I was the last one there cause I had homework to complete. Well I thought I was the last one there. I walked in on Jirou holding scissors and staring into the mirror looking nervous. She was twirling her earphone jacks around her hand. I walked up behind her...Uhm Jirou whats up? I asked her about it. She turned around and said, "I want to cut my hair but I don't want to mess it up." Jirou told me I inspected her hair and she was right she really needed a haircut. (Her hair in pic above) Why didn't you ask one of the girls? I questioned. She sighed "Well I just decided I wanna do it now and I thought you guys were all tired or busy. I mean we did a lot of training today."....Well I could help cut your hair if you want. I suggested. She looked up at me "Really? Ok!" Me and her talked about how she wanted it and the way I should cut it. After 10 minutes of talking we got started. I combed out her hair. It was silky and soft. It smelt like jasmine and mint. I sprayed some water on her hair because why not. Then she confirmed what I should cut, then I asked her while I held the parts I should cut up in the mirror and asked her everything before I cut anything.

Seven minutes later I was done. I combed out her hair and asked her if she liked it. I also took a step back and looked at her. I think I did a pretty good job. "I...I love it! Y/N you did a great job!!!" She turned around and hugged me. I accepted her compliment and her hug....Thanks! I said to her, smiling. She walked out the bathroom happy and I started to do what I came in there for