Sero

(JSKYK all the ones with Sero you know espanol or you learn it 4 him)

I was sitting on the couch when I got a text from my boyfriend it read. "Hey chica wanna meet up in my dorm tmr for noche de película" (Girl------Movie night) I smiled and typed in...Yeah totally! I would love to!... He sent an emoticon. (<-look it up) I laughed and went back to scrolling on the platform of my choice.

It was the next day Sero wanted to meet up at 6 so I had plenty of time to buy some snacks. I'm sure he will too but I wanna help make the movie night fun. I wonder what movie he wants to watch... I walked to the gas station and bought some sodas,popcorn and some candies. I also had to pick an outfit I chose.... A (color) crop top and f/c fluffy sweatpants with (graphic design) on it and (Socks or slippers color of your choice ofc)

I had 3 hours until it was time for movie night so I took a shower to smell nice. I also packed a bag cause im staying over.

A while had passed and it was time I got up and walked to his dorm. I knocked on the door and he yelled "come in!!" I walked in with bag and sat on his bed. First he turned on the movie 'The book of life' He turned it on and we ate popcorn and drank (fav soda). The movie ended and I put on (pick one!!!)

One more movie later I looked over and saw Sero was falling asleep I leaned over to him.....buenas noches, mi amor ( goodnight my love) He smiled and fell asleep. I laid down next to him turned the volume on the movie lower and fell asleep minuets later.