Kirishima

I stared at the paper trying to get information to stick. I need to pass this test! I mean I'm a good student but I'm notorious for failing tests. It's the whole thing that throws me off. The pressure freaks me out. I know I'm gonna have to be good under pressure if I wanna be a hero but I'm working on it! "Y/N I think we should wrap it up now. We still have 4 more days until the test. Chill, I know you'll do great." My boyfriend reassured me. I smiled up at him...Thanks Eijiro! You go to bed and I'll be right there when I finish this chapter! I gave him a reassuring look. "Ok Y/N" He got ready and layed down and fell asleep. I studied while his soft snores played in the back of my head like a song on repeat. I glanced at the clock at 11:37. I have time after two more chapters. I glanced at the clock again at 11:58. I still have time. Three more chapters I looked at the clock once again. 12:47 I can study just a little more I thought. A half a chapter later my eyes felt heavy and I dozed off. SLAM!! I opened my eyes instantly and looked over at the source of the noise. I saw Kiri standing there with a book on the floor in front of him. He was looking at me with a 'You should've gone to bed look' He was staring at me. He started to tidy up the area and put my books away...Hey! What are you doing?! I asked appalled. He ignored me and placed the books on the table neatly. He walked over to me and picked me up. My eyes widened...Kiri what are you doing!! I tried to get him to put me down but at the moment I was at the disadvantage. He leaned over and turned off the light with me in his arms. He dropped me onto the bed and climbed in with me. He wrapped his arms around me to make sure I wouldn't escape and go back to studying. I guess I can study tomorrow. I thought as I lulled off to sleep.