Shinso

I ran through the allies of Musutafu Japan. My wig is coming off and my makeup is fading. The stuff I stole from all the places I've been is getting harder to carry. I steel because I wasn't very fortunate and when I was younger I told myself Id get everything Ive ever wanted.This is the way to do it. ----I've been running from these people for three hours. I'm a good thief but I'm getting tired. Suddenly a scarf flies over and tries to grab me. I dogged it and now I'm nervous. Oh shit is that Eraserhead if it is i'm gonna need to figure out a plan and fast. I've escaped Eraserhead three times and it was a close call each time. I jumped over a fence and two roofs but I ran into a dead end. Well guess im gonna have to fight I rolled up my sleeves and readied myself. I was gonna throw a fire ball at whoever came around the corner but I was met with hero in training Mindjack I sighed in relief. He stared at me I smiled. "Y/N do you know you could've hurt those people" I shook my head "that was very reckless!" I rolled my eyes. "Im gonna arrest you after I close my eyes for 30 seconds!" I smiled at him I ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek and ran down the narrow pathway where I then disscarded the wig and clothes and put on some new ones. I walked out of the pathway with a back pack filled with stolen stuff,my h/c hair and casual clothes. The pros ran right past me. I smirked and walked down the sidewalk as the sun shined on me back to me and Shinso's shared apartment.