Escape plan

6 April 2036
Lena's POV

We were training with our powers, Me and Wanda were battling while Pietro was speed fighting. "Very good agent Maximoff" Strucker clapped, Wanda had won.

"Work harder next time Agent Kovač" he hissed "yes sir" I gave him a death stair and Wanda's eyes grew red, a guard grabbed a Taser. Her eyes went back to blue, "cell time" all three of us went to our cells.

Pietro was out of control in his cell, he kept on zooming into the bed, glass, wall, back to the flass, and even to the floor. Wanda was using her powers on building blocks while I was reading Harry Potter.

A few hours later we were let out for 'social time' with the other prisoners. There were 5 more of us, 3 had volunteered while the other two were forced here. There had been plenty others who have came here but we were the only one to survive the stone.

Pietro sat on the couch and Wanda sat next to him with a pop tart. I grabbed a card game before going behind Pietro and playing with his bleach died blue hair, he folded whenever someone played with it. He smiled and took a piece of Wanda's poptart.

"Plan yet?" I whispered, we were trying to make a plan of escaping this hell we signed up for.

This young guard who clearly had a crush on me kept staring at my ass and chest, Wanda had read his mind a few times and it wasn't good what he was thinking.

"We need a distraction" Pietro commented "I have an idea" I sat next to Pietro Criss crossed and clapped my hands a little before grabbing a paper and pencil.

"Ok, so that guard over there likes me so I can talk to him and distract him, all the other guards would be watching me while Wanda uses her powers to take a key card, Pietro will zoom and disarm the guards" i drew the plan on paper.

We whispered and edited the plan a little more before agreeing on it.

I took a deep breath "if he touches you, abort plan and kill him Wanda" Pietro demanded, he was very protective of me and Wanda.

I walked over to Guard Alexia and he got nervous, I smiled and flirted a little "you look nice today Guard Alexia" his face turned red a little and he kept looking from my blue eyes to my breasts. I felt uncomfortable but needed to do this. The other guards were watching me making sure I didn't pull a kill move like last year.

Wanda went to a far wall and took the guards badge secretly with her powers without anyone noticing expert for the other kids who just smirked.

I kept talking with him and he got closer to me but tried to keep it professional. Pietro zoomed causing another distraction "Maximoff! No zooming!" A guard yelled, While the guard yelled Wanda opened a door and used a block to make the door ajar. The yelling was so it would hide the beep, hopefully.

After I saw Wanda sit back down I backed away, Alexia grabbed my wrist "I know a place I can take you agent Kovač" he smirked, I gulped. That's when Pietro zoomed and took everyone's weapons.

"Hey! Enough pranks!" They we're used to him pulling stupid stuff like this. But this time it wasn't a prank.

Me and Wanda ran to the door where Pietro was.

Shit. We didn't have a map. "We don't have a map of the place!" I commented "shit!" They both yelled.

The alarms went off and we hid in a closet when we saw guards coming. "They're going to put on lockdown soon, we won't be able to use this card or our powers" Wanda said, when a lockdown happened a power block happened as well as a specific badge was used. It was called an eye. I wasn't going to pluck someone's eyes out-

We ran out of the closet and Pietro zoomed us to the second floor. "Vents" I pointed to the wall, it was just big enough for us to fit in. Me and Wanda used our powers to take the screws out, Pietro zoomed in and I rolled my eyes before crawling in, Wanda followed.

We crawled down the vents till we saw an opening.

We landed on top of security office, we stopped before the gate and Pietro gave us a silent single.

"Sir! They aren't escaping it's just another prank of Pietro's and Lena's, I read their minds. They are hiding and waiting till tonight to tp your whole facility" Lex, a girl who was practically a psychic helped us. "That sounds like them" Strucker shrugged and I scoffed at his stupidness. "Take building off lockdown, they do this yearly- I should've know when Wanda was involved. But if they aren't back by 6 am full lockdown adviced" he shooed the guards off and the alarms stopped.

We sighed and laughed a little.

We stayed up here all night, Pietro did decide to tp the facility to make it seem like that's what we were doing.

•••••

In the morning there was an alarm saying the avengers were attacking, all mutants were out fighting.

We crawled down the vents and left the facility. We acted like we were helping the speedy kids, there were 2 other speedy children, Zel was a 13 year old boy and Mina was a 16 year old girl. As you probably guessed, she and Pietro hooked up (last year (6 times (Wanda told me)))

Pietro grabbed me and Wanda and zoomed away, some guards saw us and chased us, shooting bullets. "Don't kill them!" Strucker yelled in frustration.

967 words
Don't mind me posting at one A.M.;-;