Human experiments

February 2032

Wanda and Pietro's birthday was last week, of course nobody celebrated it because no one but us three cared.

These three new kids had been dragged in last week, they touch the stone yesterday. One of the boys got burned alive, the other two are unconscious.

"728 days" I mumbled "729 now" Wanda added. I sighed and added a check mark to the wall. We've been here for 729 days.

I missed mama, papa, and Pavel. Pavel deserved better he had a slow painful death, Every time I close my eyes I see Pavel's blood seeping onto the floor along with Mama and Papas.

"Kovač your up" Strucker said while opening out cell, we backed up in fear. A guard dragged me out and threw me into the training room.

"You know the drill" Strucker said while entering the booth, I sighed and put my hands up. They glowed red, guards came rushing towards me and I fought them off.

One paint-balled me in the leg "1 hit" the speaker said. I used a shock wave to make 4 guards fly to the wall.

2 guards got power balled in the face- one was thrown up to the ceiling- 3 were shot with explosives- the last guard I illusion warped into making him paintball the last 3 guards standing.

"Good job Agent Kovač, you were only hit once" Strucker clapped while entering the room. "But if they were real guns you would've died in 2 minutes. Your the weakest here" he scoffed, I got angry and tilted my head to the side making him fly to the wall.

A guard came up behind me and tased me making me fall down paralyzed. He kicked me before putting the power anklet on. I screamed in agony from the pain the came along with the power Tases, they were used to disarm and discract us 'freaks'.

They call us freak mutants even though they're the ones who created us, I wish we never volunteered for this shitty place, but they at least gave us a home.

They dragged me to the cell and chucked me in, I screamed in pain while Wanda ran up to me "you monsters!" Pietro yelled. "Maximoff 2 your up" a guard grabbed wanda.

"No! Lena!" She yelled.

"Lena, you ok?" Pietro held my hand while I cried, I got some feeling back in my arms and legs "next time don't throw the doctor" a guard scoffed before ceiling the cell.

The pin went away a few minutes later a sat up "we need to leave" I mumbled "we've tried, there's no escape" it's true, we did try a few months after we first got here. (89 days to be exact)

We got caught by the million guards outside the facility, that's when we decided to accept our death here and just pull pranks on everyone to make their lives miserable as well.

We once pulled a prank where we switched out the lenses on the guards glasses to where all they saw was red targets at anything and eachother, so they shot each other outside and with the paint guns.

It was a boring prank but we got a laughed out of it, yearly we tp the whole facility. Wanda joins us with that one.

2036

"We need a plan" I said while wiping tears away from my cheeks, It's been exactly 6 years since mama and papa and Pavel died.

"We will think of one Le, we need tog er out of here. Now there's a powerful robot trying to take over to world" Pietro said while holding back tears.

We've been trying a plan to escape but non of them would work, it's too guarded and crownded.

We were in the 'social room' all playing monopoly together when I got an idea "what if we just leave" I said. "They can't keep us here forever so we'll get old and useless" I shrugged.

"When we get useless they'll kill us" Zel rolled his eyes.

674 words
Just another short chapter sorry!
I just wanted to make another one so it wasn't so short anymore-