Hulk smash

Lena's POV

I had gotten shot in the chest and my side again, Mina zoomed off to attack Nat and Hawkeye. I groaned and tried to get up, A robot- ultrons top hand came and helped me up "ULTRON needs you" he said while helping me to ULTRON.

We left the building, I could see Stark and ULTRON fighting in the air, I was using my magic to stop the blood flowing out and the pain.

Stark blasted ULTRON down, we hid behind a boulder while they talked.

After he left I rushed to ULTRON as fast as I could. I put my hand on his head and used magic to bring him back to consciousness "he got away" I lightly said.

"We are already winning Lena, no need to worry about Mr stark" he stood up and I was getting really weak.

"You're injured" ULTRON pointed out "I know" I could feel the blood coming up my throat. I held onto the rock for balance "your not going to make it back Lena" ULTRON stepped in front of me "just go without me, I'll be fine" I shooed him off and he went with the other robot.

I used my magic to push the blood down and walked over to the building a little further. I could see a green monster attacking everyone and I was worried they hurt Wanda or Pietro.

"Wanda!" I shouted looking for anyone "Pietro! Mina!" I shouted out.

I saw Stark fly up with hulk and throw him down, "awesome" I mumbled with a slight smile.

I walked to the building till I saw Steve and Thor next to each other "what did you do to them" I slurred out. "Wow kid" Steve said while running towards me, my hand was on my side and all bloody, my shirt was almost soaked in my blood and my chest was in the most horrible pain ever.

"Don't touch me" I yelled while accidentally wiping my hand on Steve making him all bloody "how are you alive right now" Steve was staring at all blood.

"Where are they" I yelled "they ran out, it's ok they're safe" I fell and Thor caught me before placing me down. "I can't use my magic anymore" I said through labored breaths and I let go of my magic.

"We need to get her to the quinjet" Steve said "it's too risky to move her" Thor said back.

Hawkeye came running over and put pressure on my wound, I yelped "don't touch me just let me die" I smeared blood on his hands while trying to move them away. "No" thor said before picking me up.

"No! No put me down" I started to choke on my blood "Wanda!" I yelled out before blood spilled out of my mouth, clearly I got Pietro's attention, he tried to get me but Steve and Hawkeye pushed him away.

"We're helping her, stop!" Steve yelled while grabbing his shoulders. He saw me gagging for air, we locked eyes and he panicked. "Let me take her" he grabbed me and zoomed me to a jet.

Pietro's POV

"Over here" Steve yelled when he reached the jet, I was starting yo hyperventilate, I couldn't lose my best friend- my younger sister.

I placed her down and Clint rummaged around for bandages. He found a gauze and ripped Lena's shirt, he put pressure on the wound "the bullets still in her" he sighed before cussing under his breath. I ran a hand through my hair making it bloody.

He reached in and grabbed the bullet, Lena screamed in pain before Steve came and put a cloth in her mouth, I held her bloody hand while a tear went down my cheek.

Wanda and the others were with ULTRON discussing the next plan.

Lena passed out and Clint bandaged her up.

"Pietro go. Get your sister and friends, we need to leave" Steve demanded

"I'm not going with you" I shook my head "I'm with my people" I walked to the gate "we just saved her life and your leaving" Thor asked "uh- ya?" They we're quite slow.

"Kid, your not leaving- it's not safe. Your on the wrong side" Steve walked up to me, I zoomed past him and grabbed Lena and zoomed to ULTRON.

I put her down and everyone rushed towards us "Lena" Wanda put a hand on her head "she has a pulse, a weak one but it's there"

I went over to Zeke who had part of his pants wrapped around the wound "stole some gauzes" I smirked before wrapping his leg.

Tony's POV

Bruce was out of control, I took him into the air and shoved him into the ground on Sokovia. He yelled before he punched my chest making my suit dent.

He got up and jumped onto a building before attacking me again, Thor came about 10 minutes later and used his hammer to push Bruce back.

"Bruce! This isn't you!" Steve yelled. He just roared and attacked captain sparkles.

Cap hit Bruce in the head with his shield and Hulk stepped back offended before shaking his head and roaring even louder before scoffing.

Nat ran over with her widow bites and tased him in the leg before he slammed her away. Nat got back up and jumped onto a car before jumping onto hulks neck.

Clint took this opportunity to shoot him with a tranquilizer arrow. Nat tased Bruce making him yell in pain. He grabbed ahold of Nat's waist and threw her into a building unconscious.

"Nat!" Clint rushed over to Nat while I blasted Bruce once again "Bruce your safe What ever you saw isn't real anymore" I said while I circled him.

He started to calm him down and he turned back to human, I passed him a blanket "s-sorry" he stuttered out "it's not your fault. It's the witches" I scoffed before walking to the jet.

"I thought you guys had Lena and Pietro?" I asked them while looking at the bloody mess "Pietro took her and sped away" Steve sighed "they're never going to give up on ultron" Nat said.

1021 words