Because ..We were meant to be together

"What are you doing Parth!?" asked Subhadra as she sat down on the floor.

"Nothing, making a floral bed for you..you can't lie on those thorns. My life is still bed of thorns"replied I while my mind was drifted to Panchali and her anger.

"With you,I can lie on bed of thorns too..Parth. Heaven or Hell with you doesn't matter either" said Subhadra,my newly wed wife.

"That's so nice of you..but I am worried about Bhratashree Balram's reaction..he would be too angry on us" replied I holding her hands.

"Dau won't remain angry with me for long time..and I won't let him remain angry on you as well" said Subhadra in calmness.

"Hopefully..let's sleep" replied I taking a deep breath in.

She slept in my arms despite I made a floral bed for her. We saw the moon and stars who were witnessing our love and our union.

In the morning,as stars fades away, My wife woke up from sleep while I was in deep slumber.

"Wake up Parth..we should go to Dwarka for seeking their blessings" requested Subhadra.

I woke up feeling dizzy and she assumed I am unwell.

Soilders from Dwarka took us to the fort where Rajvaidya examined my health.

"Don't worry Rajkumari.. Rajkumar Arjun is stressed out and that's why he has fever. He will be fine soon" Rajvaidya assured.

But Subhdra being Subhadra,she started putting wet bandages on my forehead to reduce fever. She continued till midnight and her devotion towards me was beyond words..

"What happened Parth!?..You want something?" asked Subhadra.

"Just..you"moaned I making a deliberate request.

"I know that's why we are together" replied Subhdra.

"Because..we were meant to be together" said I pulling her in my heart forever.

To be Continued..