His First Words: bonus chapter

Once upon a time, in the mystical land of Mahabharat, there lived a brave warrior named Arjun and his beloved wife, Subhadra. They were blessed with a son, whom they named Abhimanyu. The day of Abhimanyu's first birthday was approaching, and Arjun and Subhadra were filled with excitement and joy.

Arjun, being a skilled archer and a renowned warrior, wanted to celebrate this special occasion in a grand and memorable way. He decided to organize a grand feast and invite all the noble kings, queens, and warriors from different kingdoms to bless his little prince.

Preparations began in full swing. The palace was adorned with vibrant decorations, flowers of every hue filled the air with their sweet fragrance, and the sound of laughter echoed through the halls.

On the day of the celebration, guests arrived from far and wide, bringing with them precious gifts for the young prince. The atmosphere was filled with warmth and happiness as people gathered to celebrate the joyous occasion.

Arjun, dressed in his royal attire, stood beside Subhadra, who looked radiant in her beautiful silk saree. Together, they held little Abhimanyu in their arms, beaming with pride and joy. As the guests gathered around them, Arjun and Subhadra felt overwhelmed with gratitude for the love and support they received from their friends and family

The feast began with a prayer, thanking the gods for the blessing of their son. Plates were filled with delectable dishes, prepared by the finest chefs in the kingdom. The aroma of spices and the sizzling sound of food being cooked added to the festive ambiance.

While everyone enjoyed the feast, Arjun took a moment to reflect on the significance of this day. He realized that Abhimanyu was not only a symbol of their love but also a reminder of the great responsibility they had as parents. Arjun vowed to raise his son to be honorable, courageous, and compassionate, just like himself.

As the day progressed, the guests were entertained with various performances. Musicians played enchanting melodies, and dancers gracefully moved to the rhythm of the music. Laughter filled the air as jesters and acrobats amused the crowd with their tricks and antics.

Amidst the celebrations, Arjun couldn't help but notice the glimmer of curiosity in Abhimanyu's eyes. He gently placed the little prince on his lap and began to narrate tales of valor and bravery.

As Arjun continued to narrate tales of valor and heroism, Abhimanyu's eyes widened with fascination. The young prince listened intently to every word, absorbing the stories like a sponge. Suddenly, in the midst of one particularly thrilling tale, Abhimanyu's face lit up, and with a sweet smile, he uttered, "Pitashri!"

The room fell silent as everyone turned their attention towards the young prince and his proud father. Arjun's heart swelled with joy and pride at hearing his son speak those precious words for the first time. The guests erupted into applause, their cheers filling the air and mingling with the echoes of Abhimanyu's innocent voice.

Overwhelmed with emotion, Arjun embraced his son tightly, tears of happiness streaming down his face. The room buzzed with love and admiration, as everyone celebrated this precious milestone in Abhimanyu's life.

From that day forward, Abhimanyu's first word became a cherished memory for the entire kingdom. People spoke of it with reverence, as it symbolized the bond between a loving father and his adoring son, and the beginning of a new chapter in their journey together.

Dedicated to -Dhadkan- and @SmrtiMandhana