Chapter 1: Part 1

Part 1: First Morning

"Ahem" my eyelashes fluttered open at the slightly robotic tone. I looked up to find my computer screen burning bright onto my features. "Morning Jarra." I murmured leaning my chair back.

"You slept through your alarm. Again."

"Not my fault."

"It is. You stayed up all night playing those idiotic video games."

"They aren't idiotic Jarra." I scolded standing up. I turned to the small figure at the edge of my desk. It was made of a white metal, with a black screen for a face. As of the moment it was still sitting on it's porter, arms tucked to it's sides. I clicked a small button on the porter and a hot pink light flashed across the screen. Finally two hot pink orbs blinked and glanced up at me. "Better?"

"Better." The voice came from the small bot this time. He then hovered above the port and landed on my desk.

"What time is it?"

"Six thirty-one," he paused, "You have something on your face."

I rubbed my cheek, "Got it?"

"Nope." I rubbed my other cheek,

"Now?"

"No. Try under your left eye."

I went to rub my cheek then stopped. "I hate you." I rubbed the back of my neck and walked over to my closet. My uniform was already hung up on the door knob, so I started to strip my pajamas there.

"Woah warn me first!" I heard Jarra joke behind me.

I flicked my tongue at him and pulled the white dress over my head, straightening out the black collar afterwards. "Jarra how do I do this again?" I questioned turning to him red fabric in hand. The little bot floated over to me and hovered next to the tie. His little, flat, oval shaped arms stuck out and wrapped the tie under the white shirt's collar and tied it off.

"Like that."

"Thanks Jarra." He nodded once then floated over to my bedroom door. I hurried over sliding into my house shoes along the way. I opened the door and Jarra floated out ahead of me. I followed him adjusting my shirt sleeves. "Jarra read the weather to me."

"Sunny till One Pm, then it will start to pour at One o'Four." I groaned and dragged my feet,

"That means Reeta is going to pick me up."

"She already said she was last night. Were you not paying attention during dinner?" I didn't need to answer, my silence was good enough. "Don't tell me you hid your Game under the table again."

"......"

"Tsubi!"

"Sorry! It's just Reeka's food is gross." I wrinkled my nose thinking of it.

"Oh, boo-hoo you big baby. You are going against nature, just to let you know."

"No I'm not. Humans are Normal, we are just freaks of nature."

"Tsubi," Jarra sighed as he floated closer to my shoulder, "How many times do I have to tell you-"

"I know I know I know, just because we are advanced doesn't mean we are freaks of nature." I sighed back tossing a tuft of light blonde hair out of my face.

By now, you should be able to tell I'm not a normal person. Really, I wouldn't even call myself a person. Human is definitely out of the question. Now what I am- exactly what I am, will have to be answered with a little history lesson.