2

Day after Barry brought Harley back to his and found out  about her past he wants to protect her he got up from his sleep he went to spare room and saw Harley sleeping drool coming from her mouth he smile he went and got changed and he was making breakfast when Harley came out barry chuckle "bit of your colour hair near your mouth" he said she put her hair away he hand her some oatmeal "I have the day off so I will be here or with my team but I am gonna give you my card if you want clothes but please don't buy to much do need money for this place and food bills etc" he said she nodded "thanks Sugar for being nice to me it means a lot to me" she said he smiled and made more food for him and her.

He hand her his laptop "I trust you Harley and I need you trust me ok if you want to go out let me know I'll come with you incase people know about you I don't want you get hurt or you hurt someone incase you scared ok I will speed you place get you fresh air" he said she nodded she was on sofa legs crossed "well sugar you have a deal" she took hand out he shake it giving her a smile "so who is in your team" she asked "um well you got Caitlin she a doctor who save me if I'm injured but she has this other person living inside call killer frost but now she frost she wasn't really a killer anyway there Cisco who has powers too open breaches can see future or past Joe who is detective and my adopted dad and Iris who is like sister to me and there harry who from another earth he comes and go as he goes back to his earth check on his daughter and there wally but he left and join legends so yeah that my team maybe one day you see them" he said she smiled "whatever you say sugar" she says he smiled at her words "sugar really" he says she giggles "I am me after all" she says he nods "yes you are Harley anyway here is my card buy clothes" he says she nodded.